Trial Thread - Manly V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haumole must have a niggling injury and Saab , inconceivable that they would not be included if fit D C E and Foran would be expected to start in round one as halves so good opportunity for Weekes and Josh to show their wares . Must be good reason to rest Walker , Jake and Croker also .

The two things I took from that squad is ,

1 Harper , obviously the front runner for the fill in.

9 Cust , obviously TNI is behind Cade as preferred 9

They’ll all get a run , it’ll be **** quality vision ( done by Facebook ) and we won’t get much of an idea about much at all BUT it’s at least some footy.

They’ll all get a run , it’ll be **** quality vision ( done by Facebook ) and we won’t get much of an idea about much at all BUT it’s at least some footy.
Its on Kayo mate

Also I read it as Croker has the start.

But guess we wont know till Tuesday week

Resting TNI and Walkz n Fights. Nothing to be learnt about 9 from this trial. Just love that DES has left plenty out.

I look at it the other way. I'd say Croker is a lock and Des is resting him along with Chez and Foran to keep our spine free of injury.

Manly squad​

1 Morgan Harper
2 Christian Tuipulotu
3 Brad Parker
4 Moses Suli
5 Reuben Garrick
6 Josh Schuster
7 Kaeo Weekes
8 Taniela Paseka
9 Cade Cust
10 Martin Taupau
11 Jack Gosiewski
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Morgan Boyle
14 Tevita Funa
15 Josh Aloiai
16 Sean Keppie
17 Toafofoa Sipley
18 Andrew Davey
19 Jack Birt
20 Ben Trbojevic
21 Tolu Koula
22 Zac Saddler
23 Daniel Ala
24 Sione Fainu
25 Dylan Smith
26 Alec Tuitavake
27 Jonah Palota Kopa
28 Zane Harris

No croker? Its settled then he is our 9 come starting round. No dce or foz means des will give nothing for opposition coaches to study before round 1. Keen to see the Schu unleashed

No croker? Its settled then he is our 9 come starting round. No dce or foz means des will give nothing for opposition coaches to study before round 1. Keen to see the Schu unleashed
I do not see it as settled . I think this trial is an opportunity for players to make Des think outside the square

IMO
The only certainties and the certainties . DCE , JAKE, FOZ , WALKER

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8