• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know a lot of you would like to see the game. My son, BKRsport will be live streaming the match in around 40 minutes. You wont see any footage, but he will be broadcasting his commentary during the game. Here is the YouTube link if you are interested. Go Manly!
Congratulations to your son feathered friend , You must be proud of him @1969
I am sure he will do a better job than that Nuisance Channel Nine commentator Mathew Thompson

For the trial at Brookie on the 24th, on the NRL App I notice most games have a buy tickets option, but this game only has buy membership.

Does that mean the trial at Brookie is covered under Membership? If not how do we get tickets, I can't find anything online?

Anyone know of a code for Magic round tickets? Wasn't going, but all my mates want to. Knew i should not of deleted my member emails lol

For the trial at Brookie on the 24th, on the NRL App I notice most games have a buy tickets option, but this game only has buy membership.

Does that mean the trial at Brookie is covered under Membership? If not how do we get tickets, I can't find anything online?

I emailed the club, this game is covered under season membership.

After watching all trial games, pleasantly surprised with Burbo, Brown, Humphreys, and Faulalo.

My prediction for our best 2024 line-up, with first up replacements is:

Trbojevic
Saab
Koula (Talau)
Garrick (Faulalo)
Paulo

Brooks
Cherry-Evans (Arthur)

Lodge
Croker
Trbojevic
Ola'akautu (Parker)
Trbojevic (Schuster)
Brown (Navale)

Lawton (Humphreys)
Paseka (Sipley), (Uesele)
Aloiai (Woods)
Bullemor (Waddell)

Last edited:
After watching all trial games, pleasantly surprised with Burbo, Brown, Humphreys, and Faulalo.

My prediction for our best 2024 line-up, with first up replacements is:

Trbojevic
Saab
Koula (Talau)
Garrick (Faulalo)
Paulo

Brooks
Cherry-Evans (Arthur)

Lodge
Croker
Trbojevic
Ola'akautu (Parker)
Trbojevic (Schuster)
Brown (Navale)

Lawton (Humphreys)
Paseka (Sipley)
Aloiai (Woods)
Bullemor (Waddell)
This will be very close if not spot on. The only questions are can Schu take Burbos spot and who misses out, Aloiai, Bullemor, Sipley or Brown (if Jake plays lock). Could even be the case that if everyone is fit that last spot is rotated to keep players fresh. In reality that choice will probably be decided by who is injured/suspended in any given week.

I still see some glaring deficiencies in the middle. A middle forward crop of Lodge, Aloiai, Paseka, Sipley, Bullemor, Brown, Woods and Jake T, does not fill me with confidence. Outside of Jake's defence and one or two charges from Paseka, the rest is pretty mediocre and would be most clubs benchies.

Imagine our pack on GF day matching it with Haas and Carrigan or Leota and JFH. It ain't happening.

I still see some glaring deficiencies in the middle. A middle forward crop of Lodge, Aloiai, Paseka, Sipley, Bullemor, Brown, Woods and Jake T, does not fill me with confidence. Outside of Jake's defence and one or two charges from Paseka, the rest is pretty mediocre and would be most clubs benchies.

Imagine our pack on GF day matching it with Haas and Carrigan or Leota and JFH. It ain't happening.
The middle is just a bit old and a bit slow when you compare it to the benchmarks.

As I have said for a while we are a forward or two short of being a championship side , the forward pack you mentioned won’t be winning anything.

Might be a little more competitive than last year , and might make the 8, but will just be cannon fodder.

As I have said for a while we are a forward or two short of being a championship side , the forward pack you mentioned won’t be winning anything.

Might be a little more competitive than last year , and might make the 8, but will just be cannon fodder.

Negative.

I'm quitting the forum.

You Win Runner Up GIF

Looks like we will get this for the pre season challenge unless parra or the titans do a number on each.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8