• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Apart from the dates & opponents, is anything known much about the trials???

Assuming they do as they have done in the past , the first one will largely be Blacktown & a few hopefuls , and we won’t see any of the top 17 until the second game , and only then in the second half.

Are they both at Brookvale or do we have Roosters away , Donkeys at home ??

Trial 1: Gosford
Trial 2: Brookvale

IMG_5367.png

IMG_5368.png

Attachments

• IMG_5367.png
    IMG_5367.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 33
Did we get Brisbane at home in a trial game, in return for giving them our Magic round home game for the last how many years ?

Last edited:
Playing against to other Vegas visitors but not our opponents in the trials, I wonder if this is coincidence and what impact it will have on the lineups or intensity.

Is the $100k on offer again?

I thought we played 3 trials this year?

South on the 11th.

Then the preason challenge withe Roosters on the 17th and Broncos the 24th.

2024 NRL PRE-SEASON MATCH – RABBITOHS V SEA EAGLES
Sunday 11 February
What happens in Vegas… happens at Industree Group Stadium first!
Just 3 weeks prior to the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Manly Warringah Sea Eagles taking on each other as part of the historic season 2024 Round 1 NRL Premiership Double Header in Las Vegas, the Rabbitohs and Sea Eagles will play an afternoon trial game at Industree Group Stadium on Sunday 11 February (4pm kick-off).

2024 NRL PRE-SEASON MATCH – RABBITOHS V SEA EAGLES
Sunday 11 February
What happens in Vegas… happens at Industree Group Stadium first!
Just 3 weeks prior to the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Manly Warringah Sea Eagles taking on each other as part of the historic season 2024 Round 1 NRL Premiership Double Header in Las Vegas, the Rabbitohs and Sea Eagles will play an afternoon trial game at Industree Group Stadium on Sunday 11 February (4pm kick-off).
Confident that will be Blacktown vs the new cup premiers. Will be a good hit out for the 2s.

Confident that will be Blacktown vs the new cup premiers. Will be a good hit out for the 2s.
Sounds about right @double hoops I think we could also see a team similar to the one below in that first trial.

Clayton Faulalo
Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
Tommy Talau
Brad Parker (C)
Bailey Hodgson
Dean Matterson
Jake Arthur
Austin Dias
Jamie Humphreys
Aitasi James
Ben Condon
Karl Lawton
Corey Waddell

Zac Fulton
Charlie Thompson
Cameron Brown
Aaron Woods

James Uesele
Zane Dunford

Doesn 't seem like a lot of time to prepare for that i st round L A game after playing the Broncs just a week prior , then taking into account the plane trip and general disruptions and a bit of standard recovery time but guess that the other participants for that i st round feature L A game will be in the same position .
Quite demanding pre season hit outs for Manly but had the Bunnies and Roosters last season so not that much difference in general in this year "s format for the Sea Eagles .

Doesn 't seem like a lot of time to prepare for that i st round L A game after playing the Broncs just a week prior , then taking into account the plane trip and general disruptions and a bit of standard recovery time but guess that the other participants for that i st round feature L A game will be in the same position .
Quite demanding pre season hit outs for Manly but had the Bunnies and Roosters last season so not that much difference in general in this year "s format for the Sea Eagles .
I think your 100% CORRECT Al and many of the 17 WILL, be rested for that final trial due to this factor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8