Trents only hope

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm disappointed by the knocking of Lyon, Stewart and Matai.
Yes, Jamie did the right thing and by realising that 30+ years old legs dont work as good as 20 year old legs, he deserves a bit more praise for deciding to retire.
Stewart and Matai? I wish that they had realised that they are not the same guys that they were in 08, 11 and 13, and that you cant play for ever. Let's remember them at their best.

I wonder if the poster understands that if you sack a contracted player (unless you are parra) you still have to pay for said player out of your cap

Re-Matai, a 2GB post match interview with Jack Bird he said, I thought I'd be up against Steve Matai tonight but, fortunately it didn't happen.
Even tho' Matai's a veteran he still has 'em spooked.

I've said it before but I'll go again

We are still a better team with Stewart on the field

Agreed. However, he is off the field so regularly these days that he is starting to be more of a detriment than he is an advantage. Tom will learn these thing is short order. He just needs consistent playing time at FB.

The only way out for Trent is simple.
Sack Stewart
Sack matai
Sack Lyon
$2 mill to build an empire trent

Great way to build a strong team culture. I can just imagine players falling all over themselves to play for you 76. What, a brick wall, let's run through it for Steve.

Trents only chance is to ignore dopes completely.

Easy to destroy something, not so easy to build something. Ok we sack Killer, Steve, Snake who comes in and where? Tough choices need to be made leading into next season' but there needs to be some respect shown to 3 all time club legends.

Now I don't have the attitude that anyone has the right to play on as long as they like and choose when to retire. These guys have all been legends of the golden era, so they get leeway, but the club and the players need to talk here to see if they are in the clubs plans going forward.

You dickheads probably want Glenn Stewart, watmough and Jason king back.
Brad, it's sad knowing all about wank on, so while your watching give ur ice pipe a break you muppet.

You dickheads probably want Glenn Stewart, watmough and Jason king back.
Brad, it's sad knowing all about wank on, so while your watching give ur ice pipe a break you muppet.

All I know, is it took some will power to not click on that link lads ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6