Trent Tomsula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He laughed at you because he was masking the fact that you're comment was an accurate description of what he is. I wonder if he has that same cocky grin across his face now? There are serious problems in the club. The the win/loss percentage across the grades, combined with the form of existing players, and the home record. Combine all this with a an already failed coach at the helm, and the picture becomes clear. Barrett's lower grade record at the Panthers speaks for itself, particularly that the coaches either side of his season were premiership winners, yet he could not get that near enough same squad through to the top 8.
I said from the start Barrett will be **** i seen his work at the panthers

I had huge hopes for the year on paper we are a top 4 if not to 2 team

We're going to have a title we've never had before and it's all about those who own our club,their absolute power has absolutely corrupted every facet of the club

I said from the start Barrett will be **** i seen his work at the panthers

I had huge hopes for the year on paper we are a top 4 if not to 2 team

We're going to have a title we've never had before and it's all about those who own our club,their absolute power has absolutely corrupted every facet of the club
I have felt the same since Rd1 and i wont be changing my mind on barrett and his staff. To think we sacked Donny Singe for Dan Ferris is criminal.

Injuries have been a massive factor. I don't know that we've been able to run out the same backline twice in a row at any stage all year.

But this I will say. Toovey got sacked despite having a similar injury toll and he nearly made the 8, despite having a couple of players in the squad who seemed determined to lose just to spite the club.

Bump

What a ****ing pathetic excuse for a **** coach to replace a great coach

**** Trent,**** the fat controller and his ****wit family

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8