Trent Robinson the rim master

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Trent Robinson on Fox giving Greenberg, refs and the bunker a world class ass rimming. Fair dinkum, this smarmy pr1ck personifies a Toddles teachers pet. I hope they lose the Grand Final to a three metre forward pass try awarded 2 minutes after the bunker rule a legitimate Latrell Mitchell try as being off side. Would really be interested at listening to all the love he has in that situation. Maybe he thinks Todd will throw him another title to go with the one they gifted him and Sonny Bill in 2014.

Cant beleive how much attention this is getting, mainly because Greenburg has made it one and all the media including channel 9, fox shows, news papers online football websites, forums, radio etc etc

The coaches should be able to have a bit of a rant after the match then move on.

Bigger issues in the game Todd and Archer have to fix rather than blaming coaches. Players, coaches and fans rightly will get annoyed after losing like that but everything has been blown way out of proportion. If the media just concentrated on the matches coming up and not going on and on about what baz had to say would not even be discussing it. Kent said that doesn't sell papers though. Its the media to blame in hindsight, they have mostly retard journalist's.

Would be interesting to see how a teams fans react if scores were locked in a GF and the bunker knock back a legitimate try only to award the opposition a try off a massive forward pass!!

I seem to remember a coach of City last year crying like a b***h about a Rooster no try ..... In fact - after most losses he seems to find anything but his players to blame...it's just a sneaky bit of gamesmanship to get the refs onside.
The way his team won in the last 5 minutes against a Brisbane team who could not play any worse, will be out next week regardless.

Now Bellamy is give the love to Todd on Nrl.com
What a f..k up this week has been
2018 let's screw with nrl
NRL hates us,so what you are going to about it ,let's stick together Manly forever.

Trent Robinson on Fox giving Greenberg, refs and the bunker a world class ass rimming. Fair dinkum, this smarmy pr1ck personies a Toddles teachers pet. I hope they lose the Grand Final to a three metre forward pass try awarded 2 minutes after the bunker rule a legitimate Latrell Mitchell try as being off side. Would really be interested at listening to all the love he has in that situation. Maybe he thinks Todd might throw him another title to go with the one he was gifted in 2014.
2013 but get your point!!

Cant beleive how much attention this is getting, mainly because Greenburg has made it one and all the media including channel 9, fox shows, news papers online football websites, forums, radio etc etc

The coaches should be able to have a bit of a rant after the match then move on.

Bigger issues in the game Todd and Archer have to fix rather than blaming coaches. Players, coaches and fans rightly will get annoyed after losing like that but everything has been blown way out of proportion. If the media just concentrated on the matches coming up and not going on and on about what baz had to say would not even be discussing it. Kent said that doesn't sell papers though. Its the media to blame in hindsight, they have mostly retard journalist's.

Would be interesting to see how a teams fans react if scores were locked in a GF and the bunker knock back a legitimate try only to award the opposition a try off a massive forward pass!!

We can only but dream can't we!

Trent Robinson on Fox giving Greenberg, refs and the bunker a world class ass rimming. Fair dinkum, this smarmy pr1ck personifies a Toddles teachers pet. I hope they lose the Grand Final to a three metre forward pass try awarded 2 minutes after the bunker rule a legitimate Latrell Mitchell try as being off side. Would really be interested at listening to all the love he has in that situation. Maybe he thinks Todd will throw him another title to go with the one they gifted him and Sonny Bill in 2014.

I'm confused.

Is this the same Trent Robinson who was blowing up deluxe about his precious Rooters losing every penalty count and how they were being judged differently to every other side ?

I know my memory is going but.....sh*t.

The guy is a first class hypocrite.

I don't know about anything else but I get the feeling when there is an obvious forward pass in a play sent to the bunker, sometimes they try to find a way to disallow the try since they can't actually rule on the pass. Take the try they took of Latrell Mitchell last Friday. It was a forward pass, Stevie Wonder could have seen it. They then took it off him because he fumbled the ball and was ruled not to have regathered before it hit the ground (personally I think he did regather it but the fumble gave the bunker an 'out'.....). Other times they have penalised for things like obstruction when there really wasn't one, but there was a forward pass.

Unfortunately though it seems very selective. Manly weren't afforded that luxury at Leichhardt against the Tigpies just over a month ago. Obvious forward pass plus an obstruction, but it got completely ignored and they allowed the try.

I didn't watch it but I am sure the 'Journo's' he was with called him out on his past indiscretions.

What...they didn't?

Wow, I am totally shocked, I mean it's something a good Journo would do isn't it?

The hypocrisy grows!! This is the same coach whose team were aided and abetted in the 2013 grand final by a try being allowed to stand from a forward pass a metre forward and winning the penalty count 5-2 when in the previous match we played them 3 weeks earlier it was 14-5 our way. This same coach who sprayed the refs last year when the Chooks lost a game as a result of the bunker. All we have seen since last weekend is Greenturd try to suppress debate about a broken system and issue fines as punishment for coaches legitimately pointing out the flaws and errors that we see week in and week out. You can put your house on the fact that of the five games that remain for this season, the bungling bunker and inept officials will determine a game. The system that Greenturd put forward is busted and the clubs at the end of the year need to get something done about it and get rid of him!!!!!

The hypocrisy grows!! This is the same coach whose team were aided and abetted in the 2013 grand final by a try being allowed to stand from a forward pass a metre forward and winning the penalty count 5-2 when in the previous match we played them 3 weeks earlier it was 14-5 our way. This same coach who sprayed the refs last year when the Chooks lost a game as a result of the bunker. All we have seen since last weekend is Greenturd try to suppress debate about a broken system and issue fines as punishment for coaches legitimately pointing out the flaws and errors that we see week in and week out. You can put your house on the fact that of the five games that remain for this season, the bungling bunker and inept officials will determine a game. The system that Greenturd put forward is busted and the clubs at the end of the year need to get something done about it and get rid of him!!!!!

....and wasn't he the one blowing up after they lost to Manly last year when they couldn't stop losing ? He's being selective in his criticism so he has no credibility.

Best he just shuts his mouth.

Next year's NRL will be sponsored by Nivea... the perfect cover-up.

I'd have thought they'd go for a local (ok, NZ) company like Thin Lizzy (or is that Thun Luzzy? hehe).

They could use "The Boys are back in Town" as their theme song ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6