Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
You have been much maligned my friend, but you have written yourself into the club's record books in a very great way. Previous best win against Parra was 47 points. The record now belongs to you as coach and includes a shut out as well

Put today's shut out up there with the 90's demolishing of St George and 2008 grand final. Phenomenal performance today in TESTING conditions

You guys will have to forgive me for the late post. I had to drive back to the beaches from Byron Bay today and didn't watch the match until after 11PM on record

The previous best win was 52 points when we won 64-12 against Parra at there home ground, 1988 I think it was.
Todays 54-0 beats that margin by 2.
Nice one - so that hilarious penalty goal we kicked at 48 zip did the trick. ;)

You have been much maligned my friend, but you have written yourself into the club's record books in a very great way. Previous best win against Parra was 47 points. The record now belongs to you as coach and includes a shut out as well

Put today's shut out up there with the 90's demolishing of St George and 2008 grand final. Phenomenal performance today in TESTING conditions

You guys will have to forgive me for the late post. I had to drive back to the beaches from Byron Bay today and didn't watch the match until after 11PM on record
Trent's alter ego Nolesy agrees...

9a4c87c8c678d2c08192b7b41913b2739f96e4ba087d8bbc86936fbd3ba25c49.jpg

Much maligned? Not so sure of that mate. Most of us supported him (I love the guy - just disagreed with some of his team selections early on, but I'm openly a dosile prick, so what do I know).

I think as a community, the fans and Barrett and vice versa warmed to each other very quickly.

It was the rare few that criticised him, and they've gone very quiet, very quickly.

Much maligned? Not so sure of that mate. Most of us supported him (I love the guy - just disagreed with some of his team selections early on, but I'm openly a dosile prick, so what do I know).

I think as a community, the fans and Barrett and vice versa warmed to each other very quickly.

It was the rare few that criticised him, and they've gone very quiet, very quickly.
I’m still here Ryan but as long as the selections make sense, there is an effort from the players & a rational, discernible game plan there is nothing to criticise. Many of those elements were missing in his first 2 seasons but all were apparent last weekend.

Trent Barrett isnt a real coach yet.
He looks to pretty and still has too
Much hair and uses too
Much product @:p@:p

Be if the results like last week continue I’m sure we can let it slide. TBaz

Trent was helped by the Dalai Afurs stupidity in employing Jarhead Plane and widdle Witchy Woses (wanna have a cry) and by warming the westies retards up in 40 degree heat.

The Dalai has no props of substance, and plays a slow and useless centre as a first string second rower.

Before we go about slapping ourselves on the back about how good we are, take a minute to realise how ****ing inanely stupid the great Dalai Arfur is.

2V has more footy sense than that whole scrub side. The Dalai ****ed up badly on sunday, and Trent was good enough to send him to the cleaners.

Go Manly!!!!

The previous best win was 52 points when we won 64-12 against Parra at there home ground, 1988 I think it was.
Todays 54-0 beats that margin by 2.
You'll find my featherd friend ,we beat stgeorge in 1996,61-0 Was one hell of a win as well.i think and I may be wrong ,Steve Menzies scored 3 tries that day.

I have never really supported a coach.

Have no idea what they do and it doesn't concern me anyway.

It's a results driven business.

You'll find my featherd friend ,we beat stgeorge in 1996,61-0 Was one hell of a win as well.i think and I may be wrong ,Steve Menzies scored 3 tries that day.
That was a great day :p

But 54 is the biggest against Parra :nod:

I was at that previous record drubbing at Parra too - that Parra Team had real talent :D

Yeah I remember that game well.
I was referring to our biggest margin against Parramatta.

Trent was helped by the Dalai Afurs stupidity in employing Jarhead Plane and widdle Witchy Woses (wanna have a cry) and by warming the westies retards up in 40 degree heat.

The Dalai has no props of substance, and plays a slow and useless centre as a first string second rower.

Before we go about slapping ourselves on the back about how good we are, take a minute to realise how ****ing inanely stupid the great Dalai Arfur is.

2V has more footy sense than that whole scrub side. The Dalai ****ed up badly on sunday, and Trent was good enough to send him to the cleaners.

Go Manly!!!!
Don't forget this is 100% Dali's team. He has been there for years now.

I was there that day. Cliffy put on one of the most dominent performances I have ever seen from a player. It was expected to be a close game - that's why we got a field goal early.

We had a cracking team in those days. I think we flogged Wests something like 64-8 around that time as well.

I was there that day. Cliffy put on one of the most dominent performances I have ever seen from a player. It was expected to be a close game - that's why we got a field goal early.

We had a cracking team in those days. I think we flogged Wests something like 64-8 around that time as well.

I was there as well huge crowd.

Your only as good as your last game and after the 54- 0 record Mauling of the eels Trent is a legend

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8