Trbojevic set to pull out of Origin and Brandy admits it ‘would be a big blow’ for NSW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Again, Tom’s body is taking longer to heal than expected. I’m trying not to be negative, but this guy’s body is already pretty knackered for a young man. Very concerning for us (Manly) moving forward.
He makes Foz look like the bionic man. At least Foz got some good years in before things started falling apart.

Jake will be picked on reputation because he surely couldn’t be picked on form.

Although I’m not sure you can blame him for that rather than the rest of the lazy pricks around him!!

Jake will be picked on reputation because he surely couldn’t be picked on form.

Although I’m not sure you can blame him for that rather than the rest of the lazy pricks around him!!
It's funny but who are the lazy pricks responsible for that sh*t defense. Was it Taupau, Levi, Keppie, Paseka, AFB, Thommo, Waddell, Gosi, Siro, Jake himself. Or was it the backs Elliot, Croker, Cust DCE, Parker, Suli, Harper, Garrick, Taufua, Funa, Hoppa Jr. I think they were all responsible. The whole damn lot of them didn't operate as an effective team. It was Oblivion.

It's funny but who are the lazy pricks responsible for that sh*t defense. Was it Taupau, Levi, Keppie, Paseka, AFB, Thommo, Waddell, Gosi, Siro, Jake himself. Or was it the backs Elliot, Croker, Cust DCE, Parker, Suli, Harper, Garrick, Taufua, Funa, Hoppa Jr. I think they were all responsible. The whole damn lot of them didn't operate as an effective team. It was Oblivion.
I'm sure I'm a lone voice here but I feel that Levi has been unfairly blamed for the team's poor form. For me he always seemed to be trying his best. I think fellow fans' opinions have been coloured by the fact that he is not as good a player as The Blade Runner or Api, two exceptional hookers that we lost in 'unusual' circumstances.
Who are the players that improved this season? Tent and Turbo (when he was on the field) definitely... Funa and Harper proved to be good discoveries, and that's about it, imo. Most of the others went backwards or marked time.

First week of the finals and all the media has been about the Origin series. Moving Origin to after the grand final is hopefully not going to become normal.

I'm sure I'm a lone voice here but I feel that Levi has been unfairly blamed for the team's poor form. For me he always seemed to be trying his best. I think fellow fans' opinions have been coloured by the fact that he is not as good a player as The Blade Runner or Api, two exceptional hookers that we lost in 'unusual' circumstances.
Who are the players that improved this season? Tent and Turbo (when he was on the field) definitely... Funa and Harper proved to be good discoveries, and that's about it, imo. Most of the others went backwards or marked time.
I tend to agree. At times he lacked vision, but he tried - no doubt because he needed to secure his future.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8