Travis Burns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Is anyone concerned that we are fast approaching June 30 , and we havent heard a whimper about Negotiations or Him being re-signed ??
anyone got a heads up ??

Steve raises a concern. Bottom line is what we get is usually the paper talk and what either managers or the clubs would like us to know.

Generally the truth is half way between. Frustrating but the club is unlikely to release the news that negotiations with Burns are continuing etc

I saw him on the news last week saying he really likes it at Manly but "he would see what happens".

The news report was about how Manly had organised a home stay for him and how succesful it was.

:clap:

he would be a great utility weather Wimma signs or not, but the Salary Cap may be the issue there. he could be another Craig Wing with another season in the gym under his belt.

I would like to keep him, he is a real goer, can tackle, has some mongrel in him and will only get better.

Please Travis stay where you are happy and playing good footy - dont do what Aaron Cannings did!!!

Travis Burns is terrific. Filled the hole that Monas couldn't or wouldn't. Tackles and links, kicks and runs forward. Must be kept. Besides that my girls think he's a spunk. Good marketing tool.

I hope he stays!!

I am over the J. Lyon drama... i prefer our team with burns and no lyon.. use the money to stock up the engine room.

I hope he stays!!

I am over the J. Lyon drama... i prefer our team with burns and no lyon.. use the money to stock up the engine room.

kind of agree Nutzy, as long as that money IS USED to stoick up that engine room, otherwise if not, a player like lyons will be required to ad to the firepower out wide.

With BK leaving Id like to see another good second rower being signed another prop and trav being resigned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4