Transport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I really am looking forward to Saturday, at the start of the year I said give me one Sydney final with us playing in it and that would make my season well we are here, so good to have us back in the finals in September where we belong.

I think the panthers will be much tougher to beat on Saturday,think we will win though by only 7 points. If we can handle the ambush the panthers forwards will try to dish up in the 1st 20-25 mins of the game, think in the back end of the second half we can run over the top of them.

So I encourage anyone who is free we need as many manly fans on Saturday out at SFS, the boys need our support.

This leads me into the main reason for this thread,transport to Moore park for Saturday . At the moment buses are going from both central and circular quay ,no direct buses from the beaches to Moore park at this stage. I have heard that state transit is going to announce today something on this ,what I don't know, only a rumour so it probably won't mean anything will get announced. In the past we have had direct buses from the beaches when we have played finals at SFS.

I have also emailed the club on this issue, but have heard nothing from them. I just wanted to create a thread that if anything gets announced re this issue we have a place for it.

I am getting very nervous for Saturday night and excited for the boys for Saturday.

Good post mate

Got the potential to being something very special on Saturday night, especially knowing from where we have been in recent times

Crowd support last week helped the mind set and created a positive & enthusiastic atmosphere for the team and think it could be a deciding factor again

Easy trip for me with only a 3 hours by train and a walk from the cross but know the feeling of those on the beaches cause st brookie it is reverse for me

When we are playing at home it's either a overnighter or 9 hours travel to and from

https://seaeagles.shopdesq.com/finals-bus

IMG_20170906_140920.jpg

$10/$15. Member/Non Member

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12