Training Gallery 15/11/2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They must be hurting.

I hope they are. It means they are going through the first phase of understanding that they have been profoundly underperforming, and why. The next step is discovering the respect and desire to change it.

It all needs to happen as a unit, and this is what our new group of Manly people will be working towards.

Des, Donny, Matty and Monas will be an irresistible driver of what is needed to be a successful Manly team.
These guys are all back for a reason, and one reason only... to make it happen.

They will.

0i8a5491.jpg

Who is the "young" dummyhalf with the ball in his hands. He looks fit enough to play couple more season for our club.

Along with Donny, Des looks like he's really 'whipping' the boys into shape! lol

From what I saw/understand it is Chad's brother Matt? Randall whipping the boys into shape. A new position this year added.

Donny would be involved but seems to be more of the strategist

Actually could Cartwright be sent to the reggies to coach blacktown? I bet his contract didn't have a stipulation that he could only be assistant coach.

I'd be okay if Cartwright helped attain, acquire, retained players, but the one quality player he DID help getting here in Kelly just jumped ship on us.

Then he's a defensive coach of the worst defensive team in the NRL last season, a Manly teams almost worst ever result in over 70 years history.

The same coach who bought Myles (gone), Ferris (gone) with him, and who laughed at his boss when his nephew was carving us up at Brookvale.

Where's the value add?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6