Tragic news about a former mug of our team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
so for years every morning, even though he was a mug I really used to enjoy seeing him. In fact I found it hard to get going without. Wing filled up with his amazing plays.

Even over here in Amsterdam I continued to cherish the entertainment and fulfillment this mug provided me.

In recent times it appears the mug was really trying to clean up his act, it appears however that it was this that has lead to the mugs demise. It just couldn't handle it.

IMG_6410.JPG

Yes my manly mug met its demise in the dishwasher last night, I'm heart broken, and this years members pack has a drink bottle and not a mug :(

Damn click bait!

If I can find a decent one will send it your way :thumbsup:

It's getting close to mulled wine season, what am I meant to do without a good gluhwein mug

so for years every morning, even though he was a mug I really used to enjoy seeing him. In fact I found it hard to get going without. Wing filled up with his amazing plays.

Even over here in Amsterdam I continued to cherish the entertainment and fulfillment this mug provided me.

In recent times it appears the mug was really trying to clean up his act, it appears however that it was this that has lead to the mugs demise. It just couldn't handle it.

View attachment 4405

Yes my manly mug met its demise in the dishwasher last night, I'm heart broken, and this years members pack has a drink bottle and not a mug :(
You could probably make a handle from a L bracket? Do you have one?

Too soon?:)

View attachment 4405

it's just the handle, if you have an L bracket you can repair it easy

Your dishwasher needs to front the NRL integrity unit for been over zealous in tackling mugs.

I have a 2011 premiership mug,one where Hasler has been removed from the team celebration photo and it goes nowhere near the dishwasher,in case it cleans it enough that Des reappears

Got the same mug mate. Had it since the start of 2007. I understand the pain! Maybe new mug, new golden era.

Got the same mug mate. Had it since the start of 2007. I understand the pain! Maybe new mug, new golden era.
The problem is getting a mug delivered here. I have some friends going back in December so may get them to pick me up one

Why has nobody said.......

Handles are for total wusses!

Suck it up marine!

(must admit to also being relieved due to the ...err...misleading nature of the heading!)

wife threw it out without telling me, i had to make her dig through the garbage to get it out. Im applying super glue today to get that bad boy back in temporary action

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7