• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
As someone who lives where he works (no life I know) I was stunned to actually have to drive from Parramatta to the airport today. Even at 6.30 am the traffic was appalling and it took me the best part of 2 and half hours to get there and back. What a circus!!! !wall:

Didn't help when I read the ticket advice and that we had to be at the International airport rather than domestic - and an hour and half instead of an hour before the 8.30 flight.

It seems the traffic is just getting worse and worse. When is someone going to do something! :blah: :blah:

its never that bad from my side. I guess everyones just dieing to get out of the west!!!!.

Though I had to catch a cab to kingsgrove lastnight for work and that took close to an hour

the reason I got myself a motorbike. easier to get around on, especially when going to or from work in peak hour!!!!

Great idea Garts though I am not sure that I could trust the other drivers to ride one. Seems so many idiots on the road these day. I don't know one long-term rider who hasn't come off at least once badly.

A real close mate was killed on bike by a red-light runner at 19, a bit over 20 years ago.

dont blame you at all CW. Have to expect anything when on them!!!

flatmate crashed his brandnew bike three weeks after getting it earlier this year. Not too serious though. I always think I want to sell it but it is so handy!!! All the stories you hear about them gets me thinking about what am I doing with one.

........end of discussion!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Thu Apr 07 2005, 01:52PM ]</span>

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4