TRADE OFF WITH TITANS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster

All is not well with DCE at manly and the titans want Cherry early.

I believe the following trade should happen for the year

Seizer - He can partner foz
Mortimer- cover injury and foz when required also can play hooker
Bird - Forwards leader what we are missing at the moment

Let me know your views

I heard Andrew Johns yesterday stating he could not see manly releasing DCE early

It's not an option i think. A big no to Bird. We dont need that drug culture here. I want to know what Foz does before I look at new options.

We are going to need a new spine. If things really unravel this season I would like to see an injection of youth asap. We have some good youngsters time for a new way.

Bird - **** off. He's a piece of garbage.

You want Sezer and James but the Tits apparently want to resign Sezer to partner with DCE and they gain nothing from trading James.

The Tits are expected to get the spoon this year. Does it really matter if they get DCE now or have a year to sort a squad around him and start clean. If I was them I wouldn't give up anything to get DCE now because they already have him for next year so why bother losing guys to get him now

People are forgetting that when Joe Kelly pulled the offer, he actually said to DCE that if he wants to sign a contract, sign the Tit or Sharks offer. I really think Manly front office had Jack of him and Orr and wanted him to piss off. I'd also say if they were willing to pull the offer they have a plan B. Time to see what that is...

Until Foran grows a pair and signs with somebody, Manly is in contract limbo, do we sign an average half (hoping foran signs with us) or go for a top half or 5/8 knowing that Foz goes.
I'm all for building again from the bottom up with players like Elegy from the Titans.

Question though - was Joe Kelly at Chelski when they signed Torres because if he was i take back everything positive I've said about the guy and replace all that with like a red aleft level

I kinda go along with what Buhrer has said on it. He has been with the team all pre season, he is committed to manly for 2015 and that's where he should play. He has made his decision on his future and that's it....So do we tip all players out who may sign elsewhere this year????. We have what we have and lets get on with it....I can tell you we are not strong in depth.
None of us are happy that he is going, none of us are happy how the saga played out, but we just gotta get on with trying to win some footy games. That will shut all these w@nkers up when we win and win well.

I kinda go along with what Buhrer has said on it. He has been with the team all pre season, he is committed to manly for 2015 and that's where he should play. He has made his decision on his future and that's it....So do we tip all players out who may sign elsewhere this year????. We have what we have and lets get on with it....I can tell you we are not strong in depth.
None of us are happy that he is going, none of us are happy how the saga played out, but we just gotta get on with trying to win some footy games. That will shut all these w@nkers up when we win and win well.

I agree 100%

But if James and Elgey were offered and all 3 players wanted to make the switch, then i'd accept

But i'm not one of the "i can't cheer DCE" types, i want Manly to win and if he helps us win this year then i'm on board

Well henry said that he would like to get him up this year if possible. I wonder if manly and titans are starting to think about trading players.

You can have DCE now if we can have sezer, elgey and james.

Quote from Henry:
"Putting my coach's hat on I would like to have him in my team for this year," Henry told Triple M. "There is a possibility but you would have to have players if we were going to trade some players who would be willing to go so a lot of things would have to happen plus we would have to look at the salary cap implications.

All is not well with DCE at manly and the titans want Cherry early.

I believe the following trade should happen for the year

Seizer - He can partner foz
Mortimer- cover injury and foz when required also can play hooker
Bird - Forwards leader what we are missing at the moment

Let me know your views

I heard Andrew Johns yesterday stating he could not see manly releasing DCE early
No way on Mortimer or Bird; the latter might find himself out of a job for 2 years.

Kane Elgey and Ryan James please (not that they'd give up James). I think the Titans would be keen on it, Toovey would not, but Kelly could well want to. Too many factors involved for it to happen, and might add further unwanted disruption. It would have to happen in the next 2-3 weeks for it to be worth it in any way, which just won't happen.

Last edited:
Well henry said that he would like to get him up this year if possible. I wonder if manly and titans are starting to think about trading players.

You can have DCE now if we can have sezer, elgey and james.

Quote from Henry:
"Putting my coach's hat on I would like to have him in my team for this year," Henry told Triple M. "There is a possibility but you would have to have players if we were going to trade some players who would be willing to go so a lot of things would have to happen plus we would have to look at the salary cap implications.

Salary cap implications? What salary cap implications? When you're owned by the governing body who help you sign players you can't pay out of your own pocket, there are no salary cap implications.

Henry obviously has two d**ks. Because there's no way he could have gotten that stupid just playing with one.

I'd love us to get Elgey and he proves to be a better player than DCE. Paying big money for a player does'nt necessarily mean you're getting the best deal.
The Northern Eagles signed Kimmorley on big money when they already had Orford. Melbourne got Orford on a fraction of what was paid for Kimmorley. I know who got the best out of that transaction.

If he wants to stay and is not causing instability he should put his shoulder to the wheel and help Manly win this premiership.

Matty Johns said on Triple M this morning if Manly have any hope of retaining Foran, they need to release DCE immediately due to the toxic environment that his contract saga has caused. Foz has always said his decision will be based on what's best for his football - you have to question how does playing out this season with DCE be any benefit to him in the future?

Matty Johns said on Triple M this morning if Manly have any hope of retaining Foran, they need to release DCE immediately due to the toxic environment that his contract saga has caused. Foz has always said his decision will be based on what's best for his football - you have to question how does playing out this season with DCE be any benefit to him in the future?
Foz is also adding negative toxic to the environment with his ongoing negotiations .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7