Townsville and Brisbane packages now on sale and Titans game day announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi guys

As many of you know I operate the Supporters trips, including the recent WCC tour to the UK.

We now have packages on sale for  the Townsville and Brisbane games and can accommodate almost all needs.

Townsville

We have a 1 night package, accommodation with breakfast, pre game function, transfers to and from Dairy Farmers and seat in the away supporters area.

OR

Should you live in the area or want to use FF points for accommodation we also have a package which is just the function, transfers and game ticket.

Brisbane

We have 2 options available (remembering that the Anzac Test is Friday night)

1) a 2 night package, Friday and Saturday, Test Ticket, Broncos ticket, accommodation, breakfasts and the official pre game function put on by the MWSE

2) a 1 night package that is the same as above except less 1 night and the Bronco's ticket only.

ALSO

Calling all Queensland supporters, and those visiting from down south for a massive get together at Fridays (bar and eatery) overlooking the magnificent Brisbane River on Saturday night May 9th, buy your own drinks and food just come along dressed in Manly gear BUT......PLEASE let me know by e-mail if you intend to come just so we have enough tables and chairs for people to get a seat for dinner.

To e-mail re this or to get more details on the packages

[email protected]

Or call us on (07) 38399311.....either Chris (who may answer the phone) or myself can help you with details.

Re: Townsville and Brisbane packages now on sale

Sorry I forgot to mention as well that the Gold Coast Titans packages and details should be out in a week or so, I think we find the date / time for that very soon!!

Will update this as soon as I hear.

I have just been notified.

Titans game will be a SUNDAY afternoon on the Gold Coast.

This may disrupt the plans to have a post match function with the players in attendance, I am workimg with the club on a resolution to this and will advise ASAP

For those still waiting on the details of the Titans function I'll get this information to you all as soon as it is sorted (it's being worked on now).

If you want to be the first to hear get on my e-mail database, costs nothing to join and I only send you stuff that's related to Manly!!

I promise nothing else!!

[email protected]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4