Toughest opponent For 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
No doubt finals bound & a good show to make the top 4, what team(s) are our biggest hurdle come the finals.
Earlier in the year I had Souths/Dogs & its hard to write off Storm but overlooked the team that worries me most today....the Roosters.
The gun players SBW, Maloney, Jennings were always going to add plenty to this team but others like JWH, Sheck, Cordner, Aubesson have all lifted & the coach - has to be up for coach of 2013.
Not unbeatable but will have to find 10% to get them imo.
Apart from injuries are the Roosters our biggest obstacle this year???

I think that 10% will be covered by the return of Fa'asso, Snake, Symonds, and Gift getting better since the last time we played them. But i agree i am most worried about Roosters, but having said that Bulldogs is a team i am starting to notice more. Not as polished as last season but if their forwards make metres they are dangerous especially watching Hodkinson on his last play decisions..keeps getting better

I think our toughest opponent will be ourselves. Most of our losses this year was because we beat ourselves, we made dumb errors or dumb decissions that ended up costing us the game. If we play to our ability, with the right attitude and the right execution, no team will beat us. We have the best all round team in the comp

We have played poorly in the two matches with Easts. In the second match we lost Foran just before the start with food poisoning and it stifled our attack.
I do think our biggest threats, in order, are Easts, Melbourne, Dogs and Souffs.

Injury to mind.

The loss of key personnel to injury is our biggest threat. And I really mean to Brett Stewart. The loss of Foran or DCE or Killer would be a bad blow, but ultimately one I think we could cover (ie Foz or DCE injured, Killer steps into halves, Killer injured and Hiku steps in).

Snake injured.....no premiership.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6