Touch Football Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok,I'll keep this as brief as I can....in May my flatmate got busted for dealing and is now inside.The cops took all his assetts,including his PC.I had to find a new place to live,was forced to Narrabeen for a while and now back at Newport. :yeah: My only access to Silvertails is now at the local library till I get a PC around Chistmas. But I'm still around and backing this site all the way!!

Sure is a joke considering who wrote it ;)

tbh, I think I still have rounded shoulders from carrying the team at the old touch footy days/tournaments.

on a positive, at least you tried hard Byso.

When I was DVS age I thought I was good too!!! (Till reality intervened.)

Measuring yourself with Byso is a bit like comparing a rubber duck with a Jet Cat!!!! :lol:

I would have said Jason King myself. First hitup, missed tackle goes missing etc

At least Jye could kick the ball into the crowd, hit the Blimps at Col Crawford or drop the sauce bottle in the Canteen!!!

If I turned up I'd quickly get the Jason King tag.

After the first hit-up I'd be red in the face and puffing away clutching at my chest and putting the hand up for a break.

someone want to start sounding off dates?

I'm with Fluffy- not 20 and not over 30. Stick with the Silvertails Dan- I'm confident we should be right for pace!

20th or 27th sounds perfect!

PJ yeah im 24 and starting to regain my fitness though I have another 1 - 2 KG id like to shed before the match

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4