Touch Football Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
We are thinking of having a touch footy day again coming weeks and wanted to gauge your interest.

Please let us know if your interested in joining us for a BBQ and a kick around!

We wont be asking any players to join us this year however. Sorry!

if u wanted to, i'm sure i can could gather a Manly Gang team together and we could have a friendly (take note byso) game against the silvertails. Then we could just mix it up etc.

Let me know if u want me to get a team together :)

yeah that sounds good. but I might join the gang for this one, i back the younger fitter guys that the fat beer guizzlers we all are on here

The Manly gang with average age of about 20 (with the exception of the I'm Bored Gang!!!) against the Sydney based Silvertails who are at least 30 plus with the exception of Dan - who is pretty ordinary at touch anyway for fear of messing up his hair!!

Fair match!!!

all in good fun though so i am keen

well lay down some dates fellas and we will all haggle on the best date

you guys are making excuses already for your loss hehehe

p.s. it'd have to be a Sunday for most of the Gang to make it.

Looks like im on my own team, not 20 and not over 30.

Ill pop down for a bit if i can make it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4