• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
here is punting site I found on the weekend called TOPBETTA https://www.topbetta.com/

from NRL, AFL, Soccer, Galloping, Greys etc you can turn fanasy $ into the real dollars, I had a bit of a play on the weekend and I managed to get entry into a tournament to win $100 next weekend
It doesnt cost anything to join and it quite fun too

Sports Tournaments
The betting takes place across AFL, NRL, Rugby and Soccer with more sports coming soon.

The Tournaments are either single or jackpot tournaments.

A single tournament can cover a single match or a round of matches and pays out cash prizes.

A jackpot tournament is made up of a series of individual tournaments that offers entry to the next round. The final round pays out a guaranteed cash prize pool. Jackpot tournaments allow you to play for free and possibly take home the big prize!

Upon entry to a tournament we give you $1,000 in "Bettabucks" (fantasy dollars) to bet on the football code of your choice. You can bet on the games or rounds of your choice.

You don’t have to bet on every game or every round and there is a range of betting options to choose from.

Bets can be placed anytime during the round prior to a match commencing.

The most profitable Betta’s (i.e. the ones who have the most Bettabucks at the end of the tournament) will win the prizes. Note: You must bet your entire starting allotment of Bettabucks to qualify for a prize.

When you win a ticket into the next round of a jackpot tournament, you will be automatically entered into the next stage and, we'll send you an email with the details. If you win a cash prize we paid this straight into your TopBetta account balance so you can make more bets or withdraw your winnings. You can keep an eye on how you are going via the Leader Board or your 'My Tournament Tickets' drop down box.

If you don't win a ticket into the final round (or any of the earlier rounds) all is not lost! You can enter another free tournament; in fact there is no limit to the number of free tournaments you can enter. Alternatively you can 'buy in' to any of our cash tournaments. (The 'buy in' price for a Tournament is clearly marked.)

there are 41 ppl so far entered in the Manly v Canberra Free Tourney tonite

when i signed up i put referral name as berkley_eagle .. hope thats what you using:-/ 10 dollars your way if it is ..:p

also used up me whole 1,000 on the game tonight.. ;)

btw you need to punt the whole 1000 to qualify and in some things you can re invest

Oh ok thanks, I put a heap of 1st tryscorers on

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8