• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
OK guys, most of us failed miserably last year when we put in our top 8 predictions, lets see if we can get it right this year:

My Top 8:

Parramatta
Tigers
Dogs
Dragons
Eagles
Broncos
Cowboys
Knights

Jeez - I got in trouble for doing this a few months ago, and my loyalty was questionned, but here goes:-

01. Parramatta
02. St George
03. Wests Tigers
04. North Queensland
05. Brisbane
06. Roosters
07. Bulldogs
08. Newcastle

(This is me being the ultimate pesemist)
Manly 9th???

PS: What I wish for is:-

01. Manly
02. Parramatta
03. St George
04. Wests Tigers
05. North Queensland
06. Brisbane
07. Roosters
08. Bulldogs

manly
parra
dragons
tigers
cowboys
broncos
roosters
souths (the suprise packet)..

Do you really think we will go backwards from last year Ryan? I can only see us improving if not equalling last year.

Not at all dude...I see us improving BIG time.

I just can't see the team I have above us being worse either. Reasons:-

Bulldogs:- Sonny Bill / Willie Tonga / Reni Matua / Willie Mason etc all back on deck
Tigers:- Ryan O'Hara / Sam Harris / Jammal Lolesi / Ryan Mcgoldrick etc etc added to their ranks
Newcastle:- Look at their win loss ratio when Johns is on the park.
Brisbane:- Retained all players / upgraded contracts / Picked up Ennis etc / Salary Cap here guys?

etc etc...

Plus I am a shocking pesemist, and love to look wrong, and shown the error of my ways. That way I can only be surprised, and not dissapointed...LoL

GO MANLY !!

Manly
Souths
Canberra
Melbourne
NZ
Newcastle
Penrith

:drunk:

nah don't care as long as manly make it

i agree that the bronc's won't make it next year.... and i don't reckon the tigers will back it up

I reckon Canberra, Storm, Sharks, Souths definately won't make.

Knights, Broncos, warriors may struggle but also could deliver. They have class players but injury and age may catch up with them.

Can Tigers avoid the premiership hangover, Penrith & Canterbury couldn't and can the bulldogs bounce back without Anasta and a strong leader like Price.

Parramatta will either fold due to the Smith drama or give him a good send off.

Mnaly should improve but by how much

Easts may have solved their 5/8 issue but have they lost too many forwards

Cowboys have kept improving but their sails might have lost some wind with doubts over Webb's discpline and Rahihi goign to UK

Dragons should be there and abouts but if they were going to win they would have over the last 3 seasons.

Penrith are the darkhorse to be the big improvers, they looked good late in the year but may have lost enough players to other clubs to keep them in the cellar.

Too many questions & not enough answers. One thing for sure they will be a few surpises by September

Souths
Penrith
Parra
Rorters
Knights
Brisbane
saints
Manly

If its anything like last year canberra will be right up there

1.Roosters
2.Parra
3.Dogs
4.Eagles (I'm an optimist)
5.Broncos
6.Cowboys
7.Saints
8.Storm

Warriors fight it out with Storm for the final spot and narrowly loose out

Newcastle start on fire and fall in a heap after Johns gets injured mid season

Penrith, Raiders, Cronulla and Souths to fight it out for the spoon with Souths taking it out again

this is going to be the top eight, i had a dream........
1. roosters
2. dragons
3. parra
4. manly
5. bulldogs
6. cowboys
7. newcastle
8. panthers
i would love to see three out of the top four crash and burn! and yep no broncos, they're ****. wooden spoon iwll go to canberra or souths, sharks will be mediocre at best and no stcey jones no warriors, all they'll do is cause a few upsets along the way to a dead end season, beaver and bk will sign a new one year deal and manly will win the comp in 2007 sending those legends out on the sweet note they deserve.

Booyah!

A couple of people requested it, and I assume this was the only one started at the beginning of the year.

Manly exceeding most people's expectations I see :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4