Top 8 predictions revisited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I dont know if we started a thread for top 8 predictions last year, but was wondering if anyone came close to the ragtag 8 that we may end up with.

I picked Canberra to be there, as they tend to make it every second year,then fall away the next year. (wish I had put money on that earlier this year)

I had Souths being there as well, but certainly did not have the Roosters or Warriors and i think I had the Tigers outside as well.

No-one could have fathomed the storm fiasco

I though the Doggies and Cowboys would have been there too.

my top 8 in order was:

Parra
Dragons
Manly
Dogs
Titans
Storm
Tigers
Rabbits

Terrible.

I definitely had Manly in the 8, in top 4 actually. Pretty sure I had Brisbane to miss, Saints and Tigers in, but didn't pick Eels Storm or Dogs to miss out. And I thought Souths would make it, haha.

Yeah I had the Eels too, and Manly in 6th (i know, not 5th surprising huh)

I thought the dogs and cowboys were certanties for the top 8 also as were parra and souths. I really think we will win this week and scrape into the eight which is a pretty good effort considering we have new halves this year. Imagin supporting parra, dogs or the cowboys who were all tipped to make the top 4. The warriors are without steve price have been a big surprise. I tipped them for the spoon.

Fro link said:
I had

Dragons
Tigers
Panthers
Titans
Warriors
Roosters
Manly
Raiders

*cough* bull**** *cough*

The way I see it is, as long as the Broncos win tonight we are guaranteed a spot i the 8.

The last spot will be between the Bunnies and Canberra

What are you suggesting Daniel, i have half a mind to quit this overgoverned site :)

Dragons
Panthers
Tigers
Titans
Roosters
Manly
Warriors
Rabbits (I know, but they do lift agains the Fagons who might rest some players)

That had the Bronco's winning tonight and still missing out.

I guessed something like this in about round 5 or 6 (after the Storm fiasco), in no particular order

Dragons
Parra
Titans
Manly
Easts
Panthers
Souths
Tigers.

Didn't give Warriors any hope on last years effort, nor the Raiders. Thought Broncos would miss out more easily than they may and my punt that Bulldogs overachieved massively last year was on the money. Not sorry that Eels have failed dismally.

Frogz link said:
The way I see it is, as long as the Broncos win tonight we are guaranteed a spot i the 8.

The last spot will be between the Bunnies and Canberra

Not a 100% guarantee. Broncos are 66 pts behind us on points difference. So a big Broncos win, a big Manly loss and a Rabbitohs win would see us out.

The results that would guarantee a finals place are a Manly win or a Bunnies loss.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6