Top 5 highest paid players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
bones said:
Mal Cochrane said:
mozgrame said:
Just read this on zero tackle.

A list of the highest paid players in the NRL. Contract values are based on reported figures and as such, cannot be viewed as being 100% accurate. Only players with reported contract values are listed. If you have information on the contract values for other players, let us know.

WILLIAMS, Sonny Bill
Roosters
✔($850K)

INGLIS, Greg
Rabbitohs
✔($700K)

THURSTON, Johnathan
Cowboys
✔($700K)

DUGAN, Josh
Raiders
✔($650K)

FORAN, Kieran
Sea Eagles
✔($650K)

Depending on the SBW deal, Foz is the 4th/5th highest paid player in the game. WOW!

Not worth it...yet...

Disagree. Worth every cent of it.

You think Kieran Foran, when there are players like Greg Inglis, Jonathan Thurston, Cooper Cronk, Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, Jamie Lyon, The Morris twins etc etc etc in the game, is one of the TOP five players?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv2JDCKLi0k

Don't forget they said it is only a list of players for whom there is a reported figure. Do you remember hearing a figure thrown around when Slater re-signed? I don't, I'm sure there was just a brown paper bag tossed across a desk so noone knows what he is being paid. Similarly for Smith, it was reported that his deal was worth more than what the Titans offered but no actual figure was published that I can recall.

firechild said:
Ryan said:
bones said:
Mal Cochrane said:
mozgrame said:
Just read this on zero tackle.

A list of the highest paid players in the NRL. Contract values are based on reported figures and as such, cannot be viewed as being 100% accurate. Only players with reported contract values are listed. If you have information on the contract values for other players, let us know.

WILLIAMS, Sonny Bill
Roosters
✔($850K)

INGLIS, Greg
Rabbitohs
✔($700K)

THURSTON, Johnathan
Cowboys
✔($700K)

DUGAN, Josh
Raiders
✔($650K)

FORAN, Kieran
Sea Eagles
✔($650K)

Depending on the SBW deal, Foz is the 4th/5th highest paid player in the game. WOW!

Not worth it...yet...

Disagree. Worth every cent of it.

You think Kieran Foran, when there are players like Greg Inglis, Jonathan Thurston, Cooper Cronk, Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, Jamie Lyon, The Morris twins etc etc etc in the game, is one of the TOP five players?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv2JDCKLi0k

Don't forget they said it is only a list of players for whom there is a reported figure. Do you remember hearing a figure thrown around when Slater re-signed? I don't, I'm sure there was just a brown paper bag tossed across a desk so noone knows what he is being paid. Similarly for Smith, it was reported that his deal was worth more than what the Titans offered but no actual figure was published that I can recall.

Correct Firechild. But who knows really. Perhaps the Storm players took a big pay cut each to stay together as best they could. We were willing to pay Foran more money to keep him here and reap the rewards in the near future. The list, as you rightly stated, is based upon reported figures only and should be viewed as such.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6