Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
From what I can gather, Foran spoke to Toovey about issues with the club, not issues WITH Toovey...would that be correct?

Do you think some players have an axe to grind with Toovey? If so, why? Was it not the boards decision to let Glenn leave? I read an article a while back stating that Toovey was given the green light to offer Glenn a contract, but then was called at the last minute and told not to. How then, is that Toovey's fault? Further, since when does the coach draw up the contracts? Sure, they relay who they want to management, but they don't manage the cap, etc.

Toovey should be making decisions in regards to the playing roster as he is the coach. I dont think Toovey makes business and administration decisions about the club does he?

If that is the case then moving forward if the team doesnt perform than i guess its the board that becomes accountable not the coach?

NFN2IT said:
Toovey should be making decisions in regards to the playing roster as he is the coach. I dont think Toovey makes business and administration decisions about the club does he?

If that is the case then moving forward if the team doesnt perform than i guess its the board that becomes accountable not the coach?

It's not like when De$ had full dictatorial control.
That was one of the reasons why De$ got the poops when he was told they were going to remove his dictator powers.
Toovey has to work with the board and he only has partial say.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4