Toovey to ensure Manly don't clock off again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Tooves learnt too much from his predecessor, Des, in past seasons.
Remember when Des used to go off his brain in frustration... Parra door

I like that Tooves is a lot more open to the media and such than Des was, but it's good to see him fire up like that. Best vision of him this season was when he threw the water bottle into the window in Brisbane. I love the passion this man has for Manly.

lismore_fan said:
I think Tooves learnt too much from his predecessor, Des, in past seasons.
Remember when Des used to go off his brain in frustration... Parra door
I don't think tooves gets it from des. I remember him losing it as a 6 year old at little athletics on the rare occasion he didn't win. He's ultra competitive.

^ was he beating Parra back then as well?

It sounds positive to have been addressed. When watching from the comfort of an armchair (or 'puter desk) I always wonder that if everyone can see it happening, how come the slide doesn't stop.

If the captains / coaches can see it happening now, and its been spoken about, maybe all that needs to be done is for someone to tell the team to pull their fingers out when it's occuring.

Easily said by jingo by crickey.

globaleagle said:
If the captains / coaches can see it happening now, and its been spoken about, maybe all that needs to be done is for someone to tell the team to pull their fingers out when it's occuring.

I can assure you that the entire crowd was advising the team to stop doing it in quite colourful language. They wouldn't listen! :D

lol of that I have no doubts.

Next time, try signs.

"try signs" teehee

The rush of tries and the scoreline has obscured the quite scratchy beginning to the game, with a similar squandering of possession that was only outdone by the eels desperate efforts to be even more wasteful. it looked like a mistake-athon for a while there. Once we got rolling though the sparkling continued till snake's early 2nd half try.

Tooves should drill them pretty hard this week which will likely do the trick. We need to win games like this one which won't be easy (early 'danger game' call to go with my 'every week is a danger game for the premiers' preemptive strike...)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8