Toovey on the nose with the players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
According to News limited hack telecrap journo and laughing stock of the year Rothtool.

He has it on great authority that the senior Manly players will ONLY talk to Tooves when the absolutely have too.

Gosh that gave me a chuckle.

Oh and in other news the Sutherland shire guppies get belted by 40 points plus and ASADA are about to tip the bucket on them.

Sounds like a headline doesnt it Rothtool?

I know that there are people out in Rugby League who do not like us, but this guy has taken it to new levels.

I get the feeling that Rothtool is so obsessed with Manly that he might actually be a fan, scary thought eh?

With due respect to all, I seriously wish the regurgitation of such "stories" from the Telecrap (and Rothfool in particular) would cease and desist.

Surely it's an obvious destructive agenda, almost always wrong or at the very best, steeply exaggerated insignificance.

To repeat and discuss is what they desire, and ultimately is as pointless and unnecessary as BBQ sauce on your Weet-Bix.

I don't buy the paper, or visit the Telecrap website. I'm sure many others do the same.

They'd be delighted and energized each and every time a story (or dubious rumour) is recycled like this.

From ALL I've seen and heard Tooves is respected and loved by our playing group!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4