Tooves Just Rang

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

King

Reserve Grader
Just received a recorded message from Toovey about renewing my membership. It worked, just renewed my membership and signed my 3 month old up for his first next generation membership.

Go Manly!

I thought it was Darren Lockyer at first, then I remembered that he had stolen Tooves' voice and it was in fact the one and only 2V himself.

B2B with 2V

I really think that the next gen membership is a great idea. My little fella is 6 and he likes the sharks but i signed him up anyway in the hope he'd come round. I don't want him to be a loser his whole life! lol

Haha.Nice one. How awesome is that!!!
Congrats on the youngun to King.

Clint said:

Thanks Clint. I think we met at the NTAA seminar at Rosehill Racecourse a few months back. I spoted you in your Manly shirt and stalked you so that I had someone to talk to at lunch :p

King said:
Clint said:

Thanks Clint. I think we met at the NTAA seminar at Rosehill Racecourse a few months back. I spoted you in your Manly shirt and stalked you so that I had someone to talk to at lunch :p

Hey King. Yeah I remember mate. Trust the family is going great guns.

Hey Stevo - as King was alluding too. How do you know what NTAA stands for. :)

Was gonna try and keep that a secret for a while. Not sure if I'll get barred now that they now what profession I work in. :p

NTAA meetings?? I thought most of the Ironstines and geniouses from Silvertails met at MENSA meetings?

And Stevo, I sincerely hope you are able to rehabilitate your son. If the Sea Eagles membership doesn't work, I suggest you show him the Sharks trophy cabinet. If you can't get all the way down to Cronulla, just empty one of your kitchen cupboards and show him that. Hopefully that will bring him around!

I had already signed up for 2012 when I got the call from Wolfy on Friday, hilarious voice he put on for the recorded message! :D

Ive got the little bloke arriving in March, might be a good time to sign up for my first membership and get two in the process.

the club should outsource the calls to a Mumbai call centre...
Indian Wolfman ringing at 6pm!:p

Clint said:
King said:
Clint said:

Was gonna try and keep that a secret for a while. Not sure if I'll get barred now that they now what profession I work in. :p

Ha ha. At least it's not the ATO

MadMarcus said:
NTAA meetings?? I thought most of the Ironstines and geniouses from Silvertails met at MENSA meetings?

And Stevo, I sincerely hope you are able to rehabilitate your son. If the Sea Eagles membership doesn't work, I suggest you show him the Sharks trophy cabinet. If you can't get all the way down to Cronulla, just empty one of your kitchen cupboards and show him that. Hopefully that will bring him around!

I thought this site was the MENSA site!

Yeah my son is 6 atm so i've decided to stay on it till he's 10 and if he still likes the sharks i'll unhappily concede defeat.

Stevo said:
Clint said:
King said:
Clint said:

Ha ha. At least it's not the ATO

MadMarcus said:

I thought this site was the MENSA site!

Yeah my son is 6 atm so i've decided to stay on it till he's 10 and if he still likes the sharks i'll unhappily concede defeat.

Tell him he could have seen two premierships already in his six years if he was a Manly fan. Then tell him even a one year old Manly fan has seen more grand final wins than a Sharks fan who has been following them since they entered the comp in 1967. Take him to meet The Stewart boys and the Wolfman .... They'll convert him.

Clint said:

It's not hard to google "NTAA" :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4