Tooves and Choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love having past legends back at the club... but, I also have to ask if these kids they are working with really know who they are???
Clubs should Have Hall of Fame Photos of their Premiership Winning Heroes that made their clubs Famous in their leagues clubs , Players Dressing rooms and Football grounds

A club has no Great Honour Without the Honour of Great club Winners

Our Legendary Clubs Premiership Winning Heroes are our Benchmark of Greatness
and we should continuously strive to live up to their Great Winning standards that have made our Legendry club Great

Lower our Legendary clubs Great Premiership Winning standards
and we stand for nothing Great
and we end up like the Irrelevant North Sydney bears years of mediocrity
before finally being put out of their losing underachieving misery

There is No Honor without Glory
Manly Winning Legends Rise to the top
Glorying their Legendary club with Greatness and Respect for all To see and Envy
1701560635046.png

What saddens me is some supporters on here have become so immune to Manly underachieving
That they are becoming like the North Sydney Bears supporters just happy to see the occasional win and not fazed by the embarrassing and mediocre underachievement of finals failure

The last Teddy Bears Picnic Turnout at North Sydney oval
before they were put out of their Underachieving losing Misery once and for all
1701561777089.png

Clubs should Have Hall of Fame Photos of their Premiership Winning Heroes that made their clubs Famous in their leagues clubs , Players Dressing rooms and Football grounds

A club has no Great Honour Without the Honour of Great club Winners

Our Legendary Clubs Premiership Winning Heroes are our Benchmark of Greatness
and we should continuously strive to live up to their Great Winning standards that have made our Legendry club Great

Lower our Legendary clubs Great Premiership Winning standards
and we stand for nothing Great
and we end up like the Irrelevant North Sydney bears years of mediocrity
before finally being put out of their losing underachieving misery

There is No Honor without Glory
Manly Winning Legends Rise to the top
Glorying their Legendary club with Greatness and Respect for all To see and Envy
I believe you computer wants you to give the shift key a rest, it can't keep up with your intensity

What saddens me is some supporters on here have become so immune to Manly underachieving
That they are becoming like the North Sydney Bears supporters just happy to see the occasional win and not
by the embarrassing and mediocre underachievement of finals failure.
What annoys me is seeing the club sign a coach that has flopped at a top club like the broncos. The lack of vision and planning is embarrassing. I am not even going to mention getting the offcut from the tigers.

What annoys me is seeing the club sign a coach that has flopped at a top club like the broncos. The lack of vision and planning is embarrassing. I am not even going to mention getting the offcut from the tigers.
I understand your genuine disappointment feathered friend

Any one on here that is not annoyed how Manly has been underachieving over the years
Has forgotten about our Legendary clubs great Standards

Any proud Manly supporter would feel embarrassed at the end of the year when the top 8 teams supporters make fun of us .
I Live in enemy territory and have been coping it for years now
It is all part of being a Loyal Passionate Manly supporter

Passionate Manly people will always support our legendary club
But they will never support the ones that bring our Legendary club down to their Mediocre level

I believe you computer wants you to give the shift key a rest, it can't keep up with your intensity
Intensity is a great word you used feathered friend

Seibold needs to inspire more Intensity to our 2024 Manly team so we can keep up with the more Intense top 8

IMO 2024 is going to be Seiobolds reckoning. Look what happened to O'Brien in Newcastle. He was on the chopping block and then with a good run home last season with Ponga on the field and Newcastle making the finals and he gets another 2 year contract. I hope Seibold is successful. IMO you need to be given two seasons to make a fist of it.

IMO 2024 is going to be Seiobolds reckoning. Look what happened to O'Brien in Newcastle. He was on the chopping block and then with a good run home last season with Ponga on the field and Newcastle making the finals and he gets another 2 year contract. I hope Seibold is successful. IMO you need to be given two seasons to make a fist of it.

Was that O'Brien's good coaching or just because thay had Ponga on the field?

Even Twent could make the semis when Tommy was not injured.

Personally always been a fan of Woodsie, but he seems to have left the site about the same moment Mr Keppie signed with Souths......
Just maybe it was Sean "Woodsie" Keppie all along ?
Actually came across an old footy programe from the early 19 70 's some time ago with the full list of Manly grade line ups and noticed a winger in under 23 's or lower grades with a Sottish type name and was in all likelihood Woodsie .
Think that he also mentioned once that he was on the bench for reserve grade and Manly had some pretty hot lineups and depth in those days .
Anyway whether Woodise eventually returns here or not , still can claim or should qualify to be a Manly Old Boy playing wise and that has to count for something

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8