tool of the week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
I was just flicking around on youtube and saw this complete nerd on there.  
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knptia7otEA[/youtube]

Lucky Abbott didn't get in or you'd have no funding.  No point in stopping carbon dioxide emissions if they're not a problem.

Seriously, congratulations.  Do you get to go to Minneapolis?  I've always wanted to go there - only city in the USA I have an interest in seeing.

Yeah thanks - Minneapolis it is, although we are thinking of maybe going to Boulder, Colorado instead. 

Making that video was a damn painful experience.  Took a whole day. 

I had $5M riding on the election in terms of ongoing funding for my team.  Two schemes that we have grants in to were earmarked to be abolished by the coalition. 

It was a LOOOOOONG 17 days waiting for the independents to soret themselves out. 

The Gronk link said:
Yeah thanks - Minneapolis it is,
  Might have to pay you a visit.  Either that or slum it in the Street outside Fourth Avenue or Paisley Park.

That's the problem with the Labor government - $5M for another large gin distillery! :) Further proof that Andy Warhol knew what he was talking about ;)

Nice one Gronk!

ManlyBacker link said:
That's the problem with the Labor government - $5M for another large gin distillery! :) Further proof that Andy Warhol knew what he was talking about ;)

Nice one Gronk!

I see you read my grant application MB ;) Actually you must have missed the page on the establishment of a tab at BAR 20. 

CussCuss link said:
Nice work, you are wearing a lab coat so you must know what you are doing!

he always wears that

Dan link said:
[quote author=CussCuss link=topic=185383.msg295743#msg295743 date=1284691406]
Nice work, you are wearing a lab coat so you must know what you are doing!

he always wears that
[/quote]

You want to try getting into Bar 20 with him when he's wearing it. I keep telling him, "they flash you mate, not the other way around"

clontaago link said:
You want to try getting into Bar 20 with him when he's wearing it. I keep telling him, \"they flash you mate, not the other way around\"

love it!

I've also found teling the girls they have a nice set of beakers on them doesn't get me too far. 

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=185383.msg295782#msg295782 date=1284693940]

You want to try getting into Bar 20 with him when he's wearing it. I keep telling him, \"they flash you mate, not the other way around\"

love it!

I've also found teling the girls they have a nice set of beakers on them doesn't get me too far. 
[/quote]

Or that you want to test their tubes.

The you are so hot you are like a bunsen burner seems to work though

Matt still sees himself as part of the South Yarra chardonnay sipping set discussing the demise of the 'e'ffluent and the cultural integrity of the oppressed workers ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6