Tooheys New Cans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yea, these have been released, see this thread:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Sea-Eagles-to-release-premiership-brew

Has anyone heard of any 2013 Sydney Roosters premiership beers/spirits?

Speaking of Tooheys New Cans, Tooheys have recently released limited edition NRL supporters 30-Can packs for each of the 6 clubs they sponsor: Sea Eagles, Souffs, Panthers, Eels, Bulldogs & Knights.

(Some) Dan Murphy's stores have them, I quickly searched Liquorland & 1st Choice Liquor websites and could not find them.

$49 per case of 30 cans, I'll be getting a couple of MWSE ones - one to keep intact for the bar, the other to drink over summer, and already some mates are keen to snag some as well, even though they are not special premiers/winners cans.

These have been out for a couple of months now ssar, nowhere around here (Forster-Tuncurry) has any left. I got one carton, I will do some more searching though.
Forget Liquorland and First Choice, they can't get them.

Ahh, yea, I've since found out these (supporters NRL tooheys new 30-block packs) have been out for several weeks at least - 1st I heard about them today.

Hmm, will contact Dan Murphy's and suss out where they are still (MWSE ones anyway)

There are plenty of Manly cans available but the stores are running out of Souffs, Panthers, Eels, Bulldogs & Knights cans as tooheys cannot get the cats to piss in the cans quick enough

can check your local store stock online (sadly can't order delivery though)

http://danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_768528/tooheys-new-sea-eagles-supporter-cans-30-block

I misread the thread twice and was wondering where I was going to get these beer cans with Toovey on them. I was ready to buy a pallet. The other was wondering why Tooves wanted new 'cans'.

I've got a six pack of unopened tooheys new 'millennium' cans of which only 2000 were produced and given to the ses to raffle of.

Anyone know of collectors? (preferably super rich ones.)

globaleagle said:
I've got a six pack of unopened tooheys new 'millennium' cans of which only 2000 were produced and given to the ses to raffle of.

I drank a hahn "millennium ale" recently (a longneck with a champagne-style cork). It had caramelised and was vile 13 years on. Back in the day it was beautiful, prior to hahn getting taken over.

Shoe1 said:
globaleagle said:

I drank a hahn "millennium ale" recently (a longneck with a champagne-style cork). It had caramelised and was vile 13 years on. Back in the day it was beautiful, prior to hahn getting taken over.

Sooooo.....

$50 a can then?!

ssar said:
Speaking of Tooheys New Cans, Tooheys have recently released limited edition NRL supporters 30-Can packs for each of the 6 clubs they sponsor: Sea Eagles, Souffs, Panthers, Eels, Bulldogs & Knights.

This is on again.
A local shop has them for $53 for 1 case (maybe cheaper for mulitple cases).

I'll be snagging a few MWSE ones including for a mate out of town.

ssar said:
ssar said:

This is on again.
A local shop has them for $53 for 1 case (maybe cheaper for mulitple cases).

I'll be snagging a few MWSE ones including for a mate out of town.

name the shop so i can get a carton

castle eagle said:
name the shop so i can get a carton

In the Hunter region, the site lists:

Bottle-o Whitebridge 140 Dudley Rd. Whitebridge (02) 4920 9900

Teralba Bottle Shop 58 York St. Teralba (02) 4958 4040

Toronto Hotel 74 Victory Pde. Toronto (02) 4959 1033

--- If you're logged into facebook, search for Tooheys New

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10