Too funny

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And do you reckon that Sully Fan character has done Witt's profile?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Witt

Look at this gem:

With Michael's two match suspension ruling him ineligible in Manly's two NRL-sanctioned pre-season trial matches for 2006, unproven rookie Travis Burns was able to take advantage of his absence and was preferred by coach Des Hasler as Manly's regular five-eighth for the season (despite Michael being the incumbent in that position at the end of 2005), and Michael was given only one start in first grade for the year against Newcastle in Round 17 (following Burns' suspension for one week). Michael performed very credibly in his only appearance, despite Manly's 26-12 loss at Brookvale Oval. Starting the year in the NSWRL Premier League, Michael's class shone even further in lesser company, playing at both five-eighth and halfback and helping Manly to a number of large victories, with the team finishing fourth and just missed qualifying for the Grand Final.

Does anyone else remember that turnstile effort he put in against Newcastle on a Friday night?

"He has played full-back, wing, centre, five-eighth, half-back, front-row, lock and second row, but now he plays mostly off the bench - he is viewed as a "Mr Fix-it". He is one of the top 3 defenders in the game, he is one of Manly's tackle machines, the other being Glenn Stewart - the latter is known to make a few errors and miss a few tackles however. In his Canberra and Adelaide days he was a noted goalkicker, in 1997 he was Adelaide's top pointscorer and in 2002 he was Northern Eagles' top pointscorer with 98. Manly also often look to Luke as their general play kicker as he possesses such delicate touch."

I have never seen Luke kick a football.... are you sure his mother not his PR agent?

It was either Sullyfan or Witt's mother that did this one!!!! :lol2: Witt was a speed bump in his one appearance last year and played well for Manly in the Warriors colours at Brookie earlier this year.

This photo used in the Wiki profile - isn't it one of Byso's or easystreet's?

Witty21.jpg

CW, I can report that Willo did once complete a 40/20 kick at Penrith Park a few years back! That was one of the two kicks he has undertaken so far in his career.

I'm an unabashed Willo fan. His defense is his strength and yes, I've seen him kick many goals. I saw him score one at Parra last year. We lost. I'm surprised he's so young. Good, many years ahead in the maroon and white.

Wittyfan :wall: :wall:

Gee that bloke annoys me

He really does, doesnt he Garts.

I see he made the mistake of challenging Beaver wonderful record on LU the other day. Ive responded sharply but he appears to be a slipperyfan (hasnt replied) who doesnt have the courage of his convictions.

Given his lack of integrity one could probably feel sorry for him. :~?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2