Too early to panic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Broncos, Dogs, Raiders, Dragons, Knights and Parra have a combined total of 25 losses already this year. We have 1. I use these teams, coz they are the ones that made the Final 8 last year. I think it's too early for us to panic. We have some things to work on, sure, but when we get our guys back and are firing on all cylinders, I am confident of our success this year.

Panic?

We have lost 1 game by 4 points to premiership contenders on the biggest road trip the Eagles can take while missing 2 representative players.

I would panic if we had just 1 or 2 wins but after 1/4 of the comp we are only 2 points and 6 f/a points off the pace with the bye still up our sleeve and 3 straight losses before we look like slipping from the eight.

We'll be right.

I think the fact that we only lost by 4 points (and hence didn't stuff up our For and Against) is VERY important. It's easy to get blown out when things aren't going for you, but we stuck in there right to the end, whereas in previous yrs this might have not been the case. I was impressed with the comeback.

why would you panic, it was easily the worst performance of the year by the team in general and had the ref called forward passes we would have won. On top of that had bowen not been there for them we would have won. To be that close with 3 players out, and the halfback still revoering from injury and the team playing that much below our best has to make people at least a little confident.

Our defence has been great this year and was a little sloppy and exposed by the best footwork in the game.

Our attack hasnt made it into second gear yet.

PS CC - i wouldnt count the raiders twice, chuck in parra instead ;)

Our defense works man to man. You cover your bloke and have confidence in the bloke inside you to make the tackle so you can keep sliding.

Unfortunately you can't just go one on one with Bowen. He will turn you inside out every day of the week. Not many other teams have a player that can beat you every time he touches the ball.

exactly flip

Its up to Des to formulate a plan to contian that style of player if we come up against them again - especially in the finals

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6