Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rmd

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
"I'm back home"

That says it all for me.

It could be another break out year again for T-Rex and his respect for Des and Donny indicates (potentially) that he's ready to 'rip' again and if he does, we'll have one of the most feared and dangerous packs in the NRL, which is exactly what Des likes.

"I'm back home"

That says it all for me.

It could be another break out year again for T-Rex and his respect for Des and Donny indicates (potentially) that he's ready to 'rip' again and if he does, we'll have one of the most feared and dangerous packs in the NRL, which is exactly what Des likes.
I'm pretty sure he lives closer to Blacktown than Brookvale.

Did I miss a joke about these T-Rex threads? Because that would be the only way they make sense.

What makes anyone think he has anything left to offer other than some “training the house down” comments that every team makes about some has been in January?

Did I miss a joke about these T-Rex threads? Because that would be the only way they make sense.

What makes anyone think he has anything left to offer other than some “training the house down” comments that every team makes about some has been in January?
If you watched him at Blacktown last year you'd know he definitely has something to offer. He wont be starting and itll take a few injuries for him to get a start but I seen enough last year to know he will do a job for us if called upon. He looks fitter than he has in a long time, he has experience and is on a bargain basement price so I cant see any downside to him

If you watched him at Blacktown last year you'd know he definitely has something to offer. He wont be starting and itll take a few injuries for him to get a start but I seen enough last year to know he will do a job for us if called upon. He looks fitter than he has in a long time, he has experience and is on a bargain basement price so I cant see any downside to him
I saw the last few Blacktown games last year and he had a real red hot go at it.

I reckon he’ll be serving up a bit of egg by seasons end... taking orders now. Scrambled, fried, poached or hard boiled.

Looks fitter, sounds motivated, sounds plugged in and appreciative of his mentor and coach. All the ingredients of a potential redemption story.

Hit em hard, T-Rex. :muscle:

Could be a movie title "She Rex and the Last Chance Saloon...." with more sequels than Police Acadmey

Mattai would always put a hit on after Jorge pulled off a bell ringer. T-Rex used to inspire those two with a big hit as well. Hopefully if T-Rex gets a start in the 17 this year he can lift the boys with a big hit that jorge can follow up!
I just get that feeling Jorge and T-Rex could end up competing for ‘the most bone crunching tackle of the year’ award
We know Jorge will..
Jurbo is a vocal and physical motivator.
I’m hoping it’s Jake turn to fire up Rex like Foran used to, if need be

My info says that the team already likes to have him around and understands where he is at and why he is where he is

Des is pretty good if giving you a spot and providing the individual and the team as to the expectations required to succeed

It is hoped that T Rex can help the team and the team will help T. rex

All we need is a redemption opportunity for our hooker and I think we have a very tight knit bunch who will respect our club and what it means to represent and up hold being a manly player

as per last year I think Dylan’s form and enjoyment of what he has rather than what he hasn’t got will be another key

if he can fire our back line will be very dangerous and a top 4 threat

Des will remind them team we need 24 people able to play top grade to win a comp and not every one will get an opportunity at the same time

be patient
Enjoy the club and team winning and you will get your chance to contribute to our success

this is especially true for our youngsters
Patience and work hard

T-Rex is the greatest waste of space I have seen on a football field in 60 years of watching ... with the exception of 1 or 2 minutes per game he literally impersonated a traffic bollard ....

However, 3 things are different this time around ... 1) His form last year indicated he has finally learnt how to run like a big fast Mungo and break a tackle, and his workload was coming close to a real footballer ... and his offloading has improved ...

2) We will be paying him fish and chip money compared to his former $660k glory days ...

and 3) Motivation , He has been through the school of dumb dumb and knows much of his legacy depends on his efforts this year ....

As a gamble with a cheap salary cap spot .... it makes a lot of sense .... I have never personally disliked the bloke and wish him the best if he gets a shot ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4