Tony Williams & Nathan Ross

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

I would be getting on the phone to the managers of Tony Williams and Nathan Ross and offering Williams a trail contract and Ross a offer to pay his last 2 years contract at the Knights. Ross would be great on the wing and and Williams could be great off the bench as an impact player if he gets fit.

If anyone tries to contact Tony Williams manager I will be adding a "Mission Impossible" - 5 seconds till I detonate, to end the call !!

TRex is a repeat drug user that the NRL would not register.
Plus he is a useless player :nod:

Ross' body has limited his amazing talent. His hernia hardly helps in contact sport :wait:

Mate, your name says it all......Nuts @:D:rofl:.

T-Rex had his chance here. He won a premiership here. Then he left and like most who leave Manly his career died in the arse.

Ross....we already have slow, injury prone wingers. We don't need another. He may have a big heart, but when wingers take an intercept or pick up a lose ball on their own line, you want to know they are going to out-pace any chasers. Ross runs out of puff after 50 metres and then looks for the Shell Answer Man.

If anyone tries to contact Tony Williams manager I will be adding a "Mission Impossible" - 5 seconds till I detonate, to end the call !!

As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This disc will self destruct in 5 seconds. Good luck Jim.

I would be getting on the phone to the managers of Tony Williams and Nathan Ross and offering Williams a trail contract and Ross a offer to pay his last 2 years contract at the Knights. Ross would be great on the wing and and Williams could be great off the bench as an impact player if he gets fit.

T-Rex has been hit with a 12 game NRL suspension as a result of his 2nd positive test.

No club will touch him now.

12 game automatic NRL suspension for 2nd positive test.

I read it wrong. It was 12 games. I assumed 12 months would’ve been correct if they’re serious about repeated drug use but.....no! @:rolleyes:

Mind you, if he would take an incentive contract for half a year....he may be worth a lifeline....only for a minimal amount and he has to prove himself. I think he’d improve back where he found his best form.

$10,000 per first grade game in 2019. He plays the remaining games in first grade and he earns $120,000. Cheap enough for us to have a backup and gives him a chance to try and get his career back.

I wouldn’t say no, especially if we are tight with any money to spend.

I swear this same idea comes up every time he is off contract.. he isn't the same player hr use to be after he hurt his back in origin. Will never get back there.. next

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8