Tony Carroll wants to play for Kiwis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
WTF?
BRISBANE forward and former Australian international Tonie Carroll is reportedly keen to end his rugby league career by playing for New Zealand in this year's World Cup.

Carroll, who last month said he had retired from representative football and would end his NRL career at the end of the 2008 season, has told NZTV he again wants to line-up for the Kiwis.

Christchurch-born Carroll, who made his State of Origin debut in 1998 for Queensland, played five Tests for New Zealand under a special dispensation for the 2000 World Cup.

He has since represented Australia seven times - as well as playing 18 Origin, including Queensland's series win last year - but now wants to end his career as a Kiwi.

"I've always said I'm a Kiwi," Carroll said in the interview with One Sport.

"I love being a Kiwi.

"The Kiwi blood is tough and that's what rugby league is about, it's toughness."

If he gets picked, there will be about 1000 kiwis fans lining up to bash the bastard. Absolute cretin of a man

He's played everyone for fools for so long.

Played for the Kiwis when he wouldn't get a run with the Aussies, brushed them so he could play for QLD and now he's past it....he wants another crack with NZ.

They'd be f*cking mental to let him wear the black jersey ever again.

Think about how much sh*t Hunt copped when he chose Australia. At least he seems happy to stick with his decision.

There should be a three or five year wait once you have chosen to play with a nation. Otherwise it makes a joke of the matter, similar to Inglis playing for QLD because he played two junior games in Brisbane before going to Melbourne despite being an U17 and U19 Blue and spending all his life in NSW.

Canteen Worker link said:
There should be a three or five year wait once you have chosen to play with a nation. Otherwise it makes a joke of the matter, similar to Inglis playing for QLD because he played two junior games in Brisbane before going to Melbourne despite being an U17 and U19 Blue and spending all his life in NSW.

The cost of fuel is cheaper in NSW.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7