Tonites performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We looked crap. Why do we suck so much? Why do we have no structure in attack? Why do we look like old grandmothers when doing hit ups? Why don't we try anything in attack until its way too late? Why do we have no chasers on any of our bombs? Why do we look like we don't care? Why doesn't Des fix them up? Why does our CEO act like our last twenty minutes isn't an issue? Why are we pathetic? Why do we drop the ball all the time? Why do we look incompetent? Why can't we freaking win? Why have we stopped playing ike we did when we played the Dragons? Why do we have no steam in any part of the game anymore (not even the first twenty minutes)? Why can't we win even when the refs try to help out? Why won't anyone answer my questions?

Without Lyon we are gone

Very poor and we are not top 8 material. Some players are lacking confidence and our halves struggle with Lyon there.

Losing Hokinson to the Bulldogs could be causing some issues and losing him wont be a major concern to me.

I am going to get drumk and watch Role Models

Rambo1987 link said:
Nothing short than terrrible against a poor team - we will not make the 8 this year - gooonnnee :'(e

I don't know about that.  We still have a few to come back who we missed tonight but I think tonight that we looked like a tired, dull, unorganised rabble that continually bunched up and had no game plans what-so-ever.  Did anyone see any resemblance of any set plays?  Damned if I did.  Ballin was lucky to score that first half try after the dropped ball by Farrar in the play before.

What has happened to the razzle dazzle off the cuff type stuff that we were playing earlier in the season?  We looked like we were doing everything in slow motion for most of the game.

Why do we do all this 1 out stuff all the time!!! We don't even look for 2nd phase ball, just stupid Rodney and Kite, head down, close the play, we need more attacking options, we are very poor in attack at present. 

Our attacking options are injured or suspended. Up until both Matai & Lyon were out of the side our biggest loss has been by 7 points does that not tell you something.

Look for a big improvement next week prior to righting off our season.

The difference between us in 2008 is that we hardly had any injuries. Last year was a debacle from the start with the b stewart incident and this year we have half a dozen state and international players sitting on the sidelines. I'm sure when we get Lyon and Mattai back it will make a huge difference to our performance.

Having said that we also have 2 great prospects in Whare and Hoppa. Personally when Lyon and Mattai return I'd givethe no1 jumper to hoppa, Farrar to wing and T-rex off the bench as a forward.

If we get most of our injured players back on the field I beieve we have the team to win the comp. It was only a few weeks ago that we hammered the dragqueens.

I'm not too worried yet.

Sorry for the YART again, because I did one in another thread, but swoop is 100% right. If our team was (in a competition where I believe the quality opposition is less this year):-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose (fully fit)
16. Brent Kite
17. Joe Galuvao

we'd seriously be kicking arse !!!

Stewart (Brett) alone count for at least a try and a half per game (as of 2 years ago). I think we've only lost two games this season by more than a few points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4