tonights games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you Newcastle, we may get the MP just yet.  
I like Buderus too so that's a good send off for him.

I hope the Storm cry their eyes out, whining cheats.
They've finally lost with a full squad.  Just in time for the finals too.

I wouldv'e preferred them to win actually.

This will break them out of any false senses of security they may have had.

Souffs, I doubt it, but I hope the warriors take out Penriff tomorrow.  With nothing to play for, we could run all over them next Saturday. 

Very curious to see drizzles performance tonight and this article (daily telecrap) from ex melbourne Cross, in the lead up.

"And while the focus of the week has been on Danny Buderus, cruelly denied a playing farewell by a biceps injury, Cross provided an insight into how the champions risk defeat late in the season by deliberately going into matches 'flat' in the finals lead-up.

"When I was there, we would do something like pre-season training six weeks out from the finals," the 112kg front-rower, who played with Melbourne in 2006 and 2007, said"

"We'd actually go into games flat and still win narrowly, just get past the post. I don't know for sure if they've done it this year but it looks like they have. And they haven't been just winning, they've been smashing teams."

:D melbournes grappling cheating days arre past their peak and the decline is on the horizon.

You're right there Jatz. I can't see them anywhere near their current position next year with the players that they are losing at the end of this year. I'd really like to see them take out the winning position at the other end of the scale i.e. the spoon.

And Jethro, it also seems the tide of opinion has turned against the basta8ds aswell . Ive gauged there is plenty of bandwagon support for Manly if its a Mnly v melbourne GF.

Quinns prima donna antics at the end of the game is a prime example of their *cough (culture) cough*

;D

Fulltime Scores:

Cowboys 22
Raiders 10

Dragons 40
Eels 14

Now all Brisbane has to do is win tomorrow & the Cowboys to win again next week to leave the Dogs in the position to take out this years wooden spoon (for real this time & not like last time because they had all of their points stripped away for cheating the cap. Next year I hope it's the News Ltd cap cheating team the Melbourne Storm).

not being biased, I still think storm is the main premiership contender, because remember that the storm for the 3 SOO games they were pretty playing with their second division side. This is kinda ironic considering Bellamy was the coach and choose the SOO side BUT it means to get a true bearing on where Storm are situated it means that hypothetically they should be 4/6 (2/4) points ahead of us right now (i.e we still have one more game to play).

So although we may take out the MP it will still be a very tough ask to won the whole thing. But im nonetheless happier that the knights beat them and the lesser of two evils won.

After a few drinks, I can't be happier with the way it panned out. Newcastle were the hungrier of the two teams and Melbournes **** tactics of spoiling the ruck and getting away with it were overcome despite the penalty count . They looked very vunerable and the dirty prick Crocker looked very unfit. Inglis made little impact and Slater was shut down by good kick chase defence. It will be interesting is anything is said of Cronk's kicking display which was just as bad as Orford has come up with at his worst. Let's hope we can put a score on the Tits and make it very difficult for the bastards into the last round

deadlyeagle link said:
not being biased, I still think storm is the main premiership contender, because remember that the storm for the 3 SOO games they were pretty playing with their second division side. This is kinda ironic considering Bellamy was the coach and choose the SOO side BUT it means to get a true bearing on where Storm are situated it means that hypothetically they should be 4/6 (2/4) points ahead of us right now (i.e we still have one more game to play).

So although we may take out the MP it will still be a very tough ask to won the whole thing. But im nonetheless happier that the knights beat them and the lesser of two evils won.

When we played the storm we had a few missing they had none so subtract 2 from them, add 2 to us and when we lost to othe roosters we had 8 players unavailable so add another 2 points to us and both teams are sitting even on the table again.

Jethro link said:
the Cowboys to win again next week to leave the Dogs in the position to take out this years wooden spoon
I think the Dogs have got the spoon wrapped up. I'm painting one blue and white ready for the post. I can't see the dogs rolling the Raiders at home last round.

I hope this is the start of Storm disintegrating. Outside of them and us the real Premiership threat looks like the Dragons with Sharkies a small possibility. I can't see the rest getting to the GF.

ManlyBacker link said:
I think the Dogs have got the spoon wrapped up. I'm painting one blue and white ready for the post.
Totally out of context but the Bible does have a verse on 'a dog returning to its vomit'. Very apt in this case!!!!!  Couldn't happen to a better team!!  ;D

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=178273.msg194942#msg194942 date=1220143921]
I think the Dogs have got the spoon wrapped up. I'm painting one blue and white ready for the post.
Totally out of context but the Bible does have a verse on 'a dog returning to its vomit'. Very apt in this case!!!!!  Couldn't happen to a better team!!  ;D
[/quote]

It is called karma - salary cap/coffs harbour/racist supporters etc

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4