Tonight's game (spoiler)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Tonight's game (spoiler)

The Tigers have hammered the Bulldogs 54-2. http://www.sportsnews.com.au/main.php

Looks like we can write the Bulldogs off as a threat (unless we lose our three remaining games).

Couldn't happen to a better club could it?

Tonight's game (spoiler)

I especially liked gould's comment, "Its not over by a long shot" (Tigers 18 Dogs 2 ) about 10 seconds befor the Tigers scored to make it 24 to 2 at half time.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

My wife was watching the first half ans she turns to me and asks "How can you stand Phil Gould's commentary?"

She used the terms sing song and emotional.

I wonder when the NRL are going to do something substantive about this mob? Drink driving, nite club altercations, firecracker etc etc etc

Trouble follows the club like a bad smell.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

Gould has made hay in Fatty's abscence gone from a bit player to someone everyone thinks should be a bit player. Actually makes Rabbits sound informative. What about the entertainment factor of a Dragon's Tigers GF. Just on the Dogs if they play up like this with the no nonsense Folkes in charge can you imagine the headlines with Lamb as coach

Tonight's game (spoiler)

Given what the Bulldogs were reported to have gotten up to in Coffs Harbour, Lamb as coach would result in far more than fingers dissapearing up rectums.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

We only have to worry about the roosters or the raiders.

As for the tigers, well marshal almost made me cry - i would love to have a 5/8 at our club, Prince showed monas how its done.

1 comment that was directed at prince but holds a lot of water for mine was that the halfback is an extension of the coach. The prince no look pass has to be practise and confidence in the call of your inside player. The pass itself was nothing special, the result was awsome.

Second man plays were left right and centre, where are ours?? Des?? Monas?? Anyone??

Hodgson - showed stewy how to back up his backrow. Unfortunatly stewy only runs off BK most of the time. Guys like hodgo, slater etc have 10 run without the ball for each time they recieve it, stewy would be lucky to reach 10 in a match.

The tigers have a similar squad to ours, inexperienced, young with a couple of older heads. They have a better halves combo, we have a better 2nd row. It shows you how good Sheens is.

1 last thing, Dogs beater by 54 - 2 2 weeks running. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tonight's game (spoiler)

How good what was that, I cheered every try, just because each one further nailed the dogs into the ground.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

When need this win (without wanting to sound too cliche.) to distance ourselves.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

I was ecstatic to see the dogs beaten, humiliated, smashed, hammered, dusted, flogged, bashed and generally given a footballing lesson.

Just a shame it wasn't us dishing it out. How good would that be.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

look at the table lads.i will say it again.forget the roosters and raiders.if we miss it will be the warriors.i reckon our game next week will be for a spot in the 8.forget canberra and cronulla- we never win there and wont win there.lets prey johns does us a favour and knocks them out tonight or next week may get ugly with the rubbish we have been dishing up for months.they have to click once this year and i dont need them playing for something next week.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

Yes, with the bye in Round 26 they have a gift two points there.

It really is going to go down to the wire.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

Yes Sue Nostrapipe, but you were the one saying the Doggies were certainties for the finals (along with quite a few others). We will make the 8 and if any doubts it will be the Roosters who will probably finish on 26 points and with a reasonable for & against. I am tipping the Knights to kill off the Warriors in a close one tonight. The Raiders are gone. The only thing the Dogs will be counting is the number of charges on the rap sheet.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

There is no way the Warriors will make it. They are on twenty points. They need to win their next two, and rely on Manly or The Sharks not winning again (whoever loses tommorrow).

I think the Roosters are the team that could scrape in. Rabbitohs, Broncos (No Lockyer), and the Bulldogs, if they win all three, we need to win two. Which I can't see happening atm.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

If the Warriors win tonight and beat us next week, they will finish on 26, equal to us with a better for and against.

Neither Sharks or Raiders away is an easy proposition for us.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Roosters finish with Broncos and Bulldogs.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

Great summary by Mata @ http://alternateeagles.com/news.php?extend.818

We have had a wonderful set of results so far this weekend and once again we look like making the finals and yet having achieved next to nothing for months.

Warriors - can't make it - goooorne. I will say they were very unlucky and should have lead the Knights by miles. Thank you to the Footie Gods!

Roosters - stumbled again in a game they could have controlled. Finch vs. Monas? I know who I would take any day.

Raiders must be very, very long odds to beat the Eels next week. That will leave them 2 points short.

Dogs will most likely lose to both Panthers & Roosters.

Roosters will be mentally hurting after last night and getting the Broncos next week won't make it easy for them. Realistically they are the only team that has a hope, but I can't see it happening.

I can see Dessie resting players today but I hope that the fresh blood will do the work and put all the waiting and angst away and we get a win.

I cannot believe how fortunate we are so far in the way the results have gone for us. Bring on the finals!

Tonight's game (spoiler)

I think the Bulldogs are a chance against Penrif who have nothing to play for. And assuming the Roosters fall against the Broncos next week, then the Bulldogs might just get to 27.

So I think we must win at least one to be completely safe.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

I think the Bulldogs are a chance against Penrif who have nothing to play for. And assuming the Roosters fall against the Broncos next week, then the Bulldogs might just get to 27.

So I think we must win at least one to be completely safe.

The Panthers will be playing to avoid the spoon. They have been going alright lately, let's hope it continues.

Tonight's game (spoiler)

Have to agree Volley - the are spoon contenders big time with the knights for at the moment.

Its been a very interesting month in footy. From 12 teams within 4 points and 3 teams lagging way back in last place to 8 teams withing 6 points of the spoon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4