Tonight is the night the premiership window opened.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BoomStickBarbie

Reserve Grader
As hard as tonight was it could be the loss the side really needed.
We were our worse enemies tonight and that will boil and stew on the side.
The 16 that will be with us next year learnt a massive rugby league lesson tonight and over the last few weeks and all I can see is upside.
Who would've thought we would be here tonight one game from the big one.
It's time to celebrate a great season and look forward to 2022.

The 16 that will be with us next year learnt a massive rugby league lesson tonight and over the last few weeks and all I can see is upside.
I thought the storm game was the loss we needed... that's what the players claimed?!

We need to make a decision on fainu... The storm game and tonight particularly showed the importance of having spark from dummy half... Cook was dangerous with every single run.. we can't just keep paying fainus wage hoping he gets off eventually, while playing sub par hooker's to get us thru.

Either fainu starts 2022 (or atleast within the first 6 weeks) or we need to let him go and hit the market for someone talented

For every ending comes a new beginning. That team be so much better for the experience of a grand final pre Lim.

My only gripe. I would have liked the players when the season is over to come over to the supporters and say thanks. Jorge ataufua did to one bloke he knew. But all in all tis my most dis appointing thing for the night.

Next year is our year.

Next season and seasons to come will now have an expectation that we can win a premiership in the next few years as most of our key players are young and have now been through a finals campaign that although we came up very short will be invaluable experience for what lies ahead.

Need to fix our centre position next year it's one area we need to resolve..Parker and Harper or ok but to be a genuine threat we need better I feel.
Yeah I’m starting to think the same. I’m good with Parker during up the edge with solid D but Harper has been questionable for a while now. I had wondered about Walker shifting back perhaps and Lawton filling the 14 role. Ahhh too soon after a loss like this to be making these calls.

Your so right champ , to think we were one game away from the big dance I’m happy to be a proud manly fan , upwards and onwards for 2022 👍

We need to make a decision on fainu... The storm game and tonight particularly showed the importance of having spark from dummy half... Cook was dangerous with every single run.. we can't just keep paying fainus wage hoping he gets off eventually, while playing sub par hooker's to get us thru.

Either fainu starts 2022 (or atleast within the first 6 weeks) or we need to let him go and hit the market for someone talented
We were rubbish through the middle. Cook was good because his pack allowed him to be. Nobody complained about our 9 last week.

We were rubbish through the middle. Cook was good because his pack allowed him to be. Nobody complained about our 9 last week.
Plenty complained about him the week before..
We can flog injury ravaged teams.. cool.. let's hope we play nothing but injury ravaged teams all the way to next year's Grandfinal hey???

Storm have grant/cheese
Penny have API
Roosters have cook
All extremely good hooker's and all are the only teams left in the comp... It's not the be all end all, but it helps.. alot

Need to fix our centre position next year it's one area we need to resolve..Parker and Harper or ok but to be a genuine threat we need better I feel.
Im thinking a Josh could play centre next year. Has a great read of drawing players in and has a terrific pass. His move tonight to set up Garrick for our first try is a prime example.

The window will be open for two years tops. Tommy will be at the peak of his game but we have aging halves with no depth there. Pack is solid enough just need 1 or 2 new buys to freshen up that middle, our centres aren't quite premiership quality but I think we can carry them if everything else clicks

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6