Tomorrows send off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
with one of the chosen ones being smashed high tonight, and trial by media in full swing the NRL will look to appease the masses ASAP. Damage control will be in full swing tomorrow, the refs will be primed , for the integrity of the game of course.

Toddles will put the refs on notice to over police anything above the nipple. The strappers and physios will be working overtime to limit injury to todd after such a mighty knee jerk reaction late tomorrow.

Oh and manly play. It aint going to end well me thinks.

I honestly had similar thoughts they always try to make up for it.. let's hope the sqeels cop it but they are the nrls new bitch so. The nrl is such a joke see sticky blow up he's right the Refs should front the media they decide the games they make ridiculous calls like the one he spoke of.. i meam wtf was that? The dwz try against us? imagine the ref trying to worm out of that hahaha that would make some fine viewing Imo and them showing the replay like a prosecutor in court

with one of the chosen ones being smashed high tonight, and trial by media in full swing the NRL will look to appease the masses ASAP. Damage control will be in full swing tomorrow, the refs will be primed , for the integrity of the game of course.

Toddles will put the refs on notice to over police anything above the nipple. The strappers and physios will be working overtime to limit injury to todd after such a mighty knee jerk reaction late tomorrow.

Oh and manly play. It aint going to end well me thinks.
Baz's ref spray after the riff rip off had some effect last week so hopefully it can extend to a fortnight.
But you're right when one of their darlings gets hurt they change the rules and spring into action.
Prepare for the scum to get a rails run as well from here on.

Breaking News.

Knee jerk referee reaction coming today with premature send offs.

After coach Cam Smith's top boy Slater got knocked out cold after after he fell 18 inches and attacked Soliola's forearm send offs are back on the agenda to enable Melb to continue their WWF domination in the NRL.

Cam Smith's bittch, better known as Tony Archer has come out in full support of the Melb WWF team and said, Soliola should definitely been sent off. So much for due process.

The usual perennial scapegoats for today's matches are on high send off alert. Sims from Saints. Tapau and Lussick from the refs most hated team Manly are hot favourites to suffer from this knee-jerk overreaction.

Nathan Brown and Kenny Edwards are also under the refs predetermined send off watch list.

Watch this knee-jerk space

We all love a conspiracy, but can we give it a rest? Too many 'glass half empty types' on here.

MANLY FANS BANNED FROM ST GEORGE GAME!

Manly supporters are to be turned away from the 'win' stadium gates as seeing maroon and white colours on tv disputes the long held belief that 'Manly fans don't travel.'

Head of the nrl's whatever section, Mr A. nonymous says it's important to stay true the the codes beliefs and anyway.... we don't want to hurt the Dragons players' feelings by having people there not cheering for them.

It will be over policed to the hilt today.

We'll end up playing a man short for a legs tackle, guarantee it.

As former Manly player turned referee / video referee Luke Phillips said last year, part of the reason he got out of refereeing was the way they did things.

What rules were enforced and what was let go often changes not only from round to round depending on the flavour of the month that has been highlighted by TV and the rest of the media, but sometimes they are changed in the middle of the round which clearly puts those teams playing late (e.g. Sunday's) at a distinct disadvantage.

Its not a level playing field. There is more slope than the old Thrum Hall ground in Halifax (that ground sloped 3.6 metres from the main stand to the outer side of the ground because it was built on the side of a hill).

So it wouldn't surprise me if someone at WIN or ANZ is sent off today (or we see a couple of sin-bins) for some things that are relatively trivial compared to what happened in Canberra last night. And in the wake of Soliola's non-send off, I think that any late or high shot is going to be jumped on.

And that worries me for someone like Marty Taupau who has already been suspended for a similar style shot during his career. He'll have to be squeaky clean today.

Last edited:
Tapau has it in him to f-ck up. So does Lussick. And Perrett is slower than a wet week when it comes to getting off opponents in a tackle.

Now back to 'glass half full' mode.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10