Tomorrows Headlines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I can see them now.

The boys have had the best season since last making a grand final. They have the best attack in the league. Close to the best defense. Have lost just 5 games and tonights being after disgusting officiating.

But who is looking forward to every single critic tomorrow writing of the boys as though they aren't even contenders.

I know everyone will cry 'Oh but its good for us, we'll slip under the radar' blah blah.

Be honest, how much is it going to suck when the know it alls write us off again, especially after that pathetic excuse for a fair game.

That game has made me so farrken angry.

Souths are a bunch of cheating poofters.
For any southe supporter that goes to bed happy tonight after that disgraceful showing, you are a small, shallow person.

For a team to have all that posession, every dirty call & to milk that many penalties, to still only win by six is weak.

I hope they come seventh & cop hometown Hampstead at Brookie. There'll be more than six points in that one, ya carnts.

you forgot the other half of how good souths are going etc etc

Oh yeah, they're all just seeping out of the woodwork now aren't they.

Souths can win the comp after that display.

All I can say is I hope they have Hampsted in their finals and grand final because that teams going nowhere without a leg up.

yep, i was right - the dribble on the news this morning was about how great souths come from behind win was and how they were set for the finals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4