Tomorrow Morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Where (if) will you be watching Aus v Croatia?

I will be braving the cold and heading into Fed Sq, along with 12,000 other morons!! :drunk:

I'll be watching at a mates house then attempting to stay awake to go to work...it doesn't come round that often so you gotta do it!

Coming into the office to watch with about a dozen other people from work. Will have a bbq on the balcony after the game.

At home if I get any sleep before it

I stayed up until the Brazil kickoff but will probably just set the alarm and get up to a hot cuppa and warm heater.

Clon, make sure you throw on a few more clothes! Love the horse racing museum in the Square as well.

at home on the l;ounge.
I picked the draw , only cause i have to make up a bit of ground , but i prefer that they win the game.

Coming into the office to watch with about a dozen other people from work. Will have a bbq on the balcony after the game.

Due to unforseen circumstances (my mates all obtaining limp dicks) I will no longer be heading into fed sq and will be doing the same as Garts. Boardroom, projector and a BBQ for breakfast.

Starting work at 5 so will put the big screen on in the sports bar and watch it on the run. If I can find a spot out of range of security cameras may even get a chance to sit and watch!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4