Tomorrow fox sports 502

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@HappilyManly already mentioned this in another thread but I just wanted it to have its own thread
From midnight tonight AEDST fox sports 502 is having a full day of classic modern manly matches not just our grand final wins.
I just wanted to let people know so that they can record the day or watch it.
Enjoy your manly viewing

My faves are being shown.

2011 rd 2 beating the Rorters. Fiz was Foz then and I just left thinking that we would win the comp - and did :D

2011 rd 12 beating Broncos at our first Suncorp home game

What about rd 25 2011. The greatest home game ever :)
I still think the game where Manly flogged The Chooks, to the point their coach, Anderson turn away in his chair he was so upset (got sacked that week).

Pretty sure Anasta almost teared up after the game.

Matai made a break that game and his hair came out and Warren on Fox called him Atilla The Hun (excuse the spelling).

Jeez that game made me happy.

@HappilyManly already mentioned this in another thread but I just wanted it to have its own thread
From midnight tonight AEDST fox sports 502 is having a full day of classic modern manly matches not just our grand final wins.
I just wanted to let people know so that they can record the day or watch it.
Enjoy your manly viewing
Thanks mate.
Just set record on the series...

It's pelting down here atm so looks like I'm stuck inside for most of the day, pretty convenient I say.

Watching rnd 2 in 2011 v chooks, 5 players missing with injury and with the chooks in front and all momentum.
Foran pulls off big hit after hit to wrestle back the momentum, geeze he was a tough bugger.

Just watching the 2011/2 game and the TV pans at 19:40 to the Manly injured players and young Jason Annear is there.

We lost him just 2 years later @:cry:

64:28 Foz wipes out Pearce. It's the hit I remember and the one where I thought Manly would win the comp :rock:

Chez's 2nd game and he kicks a FG on fulltime :clap:

Des to bring back our defensive line :praying:

Last edited:
Watching the defense of that 2011 side is awesome.
We can be well behind with the opposition side 10 meters out from their own line and 5 tackles in hand.
A forward will rush out and put on a hit, then the entire pack just goes nuts gang tackling and bashing the **** out of them.
Only took one inspiring hit and we were like a pack of sharks smelling blood.

Last full day here in Thailand thought I’d come to my favorite watering hole kangaroo bar have some chang beer and watch manly. Then the bloody power goes out here on Bangla road for an hour and a half. Just back on hope there’s a few more manly games

Seems like it's the Storm's turn for tv games.

*logs out of watchnrl immediately*

1987 GF midnight tonight
1996 GF 1:30pm tomorrow
2008 GF 5:30am Monday
2011 GF 10:am Monday

Also got the 1978 GF v Sharks earlier, tuned in at 20 min mark when Wombat kick us to 2 nil lead.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8