Tommy Talks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A good first try. The material was interesting, but the production values poor. I guess it is being done on a shoestring budget so can't be too critical of T-Red.
These sort of videos are what we fans like seeing, so well done everyone in the Manly marketing department.

The Who said:
A good first try. The material was interesting, but the production values poor. I guess it is being done on a shoestring budget so can't be too critical of T-Red.
These sort of videos are what we fans like seeing, so well done everyone in the Manly marketing department.

Did you know that people actually find low quality video content more engaging.

Counter intuitive but true

Dan said:
The Who said:

Sure had to work hard to hear it - I guess that's a definition of engaged!
Good to see though.

Dan said:
The Who said:

Also true when it comes to facebook advertising...well that and cleavage if you can get it through the turdbag approvers.

I thought it was pretty good. For the hard to hear bits.....I just turned up the volume and like magic....!

Things I'd suggest:

1) To the cameraman - don't film someone (or anything) with the lens facing the camera. Eg when tom was standing in the doorway to the gym.

2) For goodness sake tom, when you have the microphone on you....stop tapping things! Smacking the table every sentence sends an annoying thump through the speakers.

3)Along the same lines - turn you mobile phone off, or at least keep it away from the mic. We don't need to know you are getting a messages every 3 minutes.

4) Keep doing them! I think stumpy did "the first of many" with killer last year but...cough....lost his job so we only got to see one.

Yeah - I'm real sure tom will read this or give a crapola but there ya go.
(maybe I should get twitter or facebook....nah)

Good Job!

So can we be sure he was injured yesterday and not doing an extra shift at the takeaway?
I think he needs to come clean on this one...

For heavens sake guys it's not a Hollywood blockbuster.

It's a club on a limited budget trying to give their fans a little more insight and contact with the players.

Fair dinkum, some people are hard to please. Would you prefer they didn't bother?

DCE did a professional job with his interviews in the Sheds though :)

Hasson's accent is amazing - I thought that he came over as a ten year old :angel:

Chez could've given Tommy a free half-chicken n chips...lol.

But not keen on the chicken dance ditty...
My sister is a Chooks fan and plays that down the line too often when they win.

Really surprised DCE has - or indeed needs - a 2nd job! Also how he finds the time for it.

Good interview and I'm sure DCE would do well in the media in the future as he always come across very well on screen.

Bump.

As you guys probably still know, Tommy has done another 2 'talks'. A round of golf with winger blair and a library session with Jamie buhrer.

They're evolving nicely. (sound went from stereo to mono in jamie's interview but you can still hear it.) Jamie wants to get into coaching! Who knew? Oh everyone! Ok then.

Getting better yes, and good fun for sure.

Tom could work on his acting a bit...he looked like he was playing peek-a-boo when searching for Ferris there!

And they didn't hush-up for long when ''cautioned'' by the librarian either......lol.

Perhaps Tom should talk to Chee Kam soon...after 18 months with the club he has yet to be sighted by many a Manly fan...

Tommy is a legend. They should have this weekly or fortnightly. Just something light hearted for the fans after all the heart stopping losses this yr lol

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8