Tommy T has just been told he’s in the NSW Blues squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bit that annoyed me on the Sunday Footy Show was wehn Freddie told Tom he was in and then Jake came on and he wouldn;t make the same annoucement and said he had to wait until after next week.....What a worm. No wonder young kids feel entitled with this BS! Say nothing to both and keep them hungry!

Desperate Freddy
He will pick Lomax. The guy is a machine. Lomax and jack wighton. I think he's paying turbo some respect and helping him and his mind state at the same time. He wont play but he can help and be involved which will be great for him. Jake will obviously be there. Freddy loves the turbos.. he built his victory off them and i think he is looking out for tommys mental heath with this call. If he chooses him to play is be very surprised

That'll do me - Cant string more than a handful of games for his team yet fit for origin.
He should take a leaf out of Killers book & concentrate on the club that's paying him so well. Over these primadonna's... Does this every season..

Most of the current Blues squad have grown up seeing the Blues being beaten by the Maroons year after year, and now that they are part of a winning Blues team, they want to be part of the squad that is finally paying the Cane Toads back for all those years of humiliation. Players like Turbo & Jake have great pride & passion playing for their state & country. Personally, as a Blues supporter, I want to see the best of the best play.

Last edited:
Most the current Blues squad have grown up seeing the Blues being beaten by the Maroons year after year, and now that they are part of a winning Blues team, they want to be part of the squad that is finally paying the Cane Toads back for all those years of humiliation. Players like Turbo & Jake have great pride & passion playing for their state & country. Personally, as a Blues supporter, I want to see the best of the best play.
TBH I couldn't give a rats arse about origin. Just a money grab by the NRL with no relevance.

Jake & Tom, on form - have zero chance of playing origin.

On reputation and past performance are certainties.

The truth lays somewhere in between..

Personally I dont think either should be picked.

That should fire them up for 2021.

In the mid-90s when Fittler left Penrith for the Chooks, we really had the positions he played covered. He wasn't really a centre any more even though he was more than capable. He had developed into a 5/8 or lock, and we already had Cliffy at pivot and an emerging Nik Kosef at lock.

In all seriousness, the one I think we should have gone after back then was Tim Brasher. With Matthew Ridge leaving after 1996 it left us without a good fullback. Cleary had already gone to the Chooks via Norths which basically left us with Shannon Nevin and Craig Hancock, and it was well known that Balmain and Brasher weren't seeing eye to eye on his contract. We should have gone after him, but instead we went for ... Craig bloody Field.
We should’ve signed Brasher just on his mullet alone. It was a ripper.

I think Freddie has picked him on his supreme form as a ball-boy in the last month for Manly.
Happy to have him in the group. But ball-boy for the Blues is as far as I want Tommy involved.

The turdos are the modern blueprint of sports and keeping the kids happy with participation awards.
Tom hasn’t played enough football to warrant selection and Jake has been crap and is mentally weak when we’re losing. Summed up by yesterday’s post match interview. That wasn’t passion, that was softer than butter. They need to harden up and earn their $2M combined otherwise they’ll be forgotten about instead of going down as Manly legends in the same class as the Stewart bros.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4