Tommy T - Fittler award

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
No Suprises here - Tommy T has cleaned up again....not gunna lie, have never heard of the Fittler award, but in saying that...ANY award in 2021 should have gone to Tom despite missing many games - he was that dominant.
Anyways , there it is folks, Tommy T wins the prestigous Freddy Fittler award.
Injury free, Tommy will be a good bet to win about every award the next 5 years....and hopefully be key to a few more Premierships !!
So congrats to Tommy Turbo...they started the 100m with a 30m headstart and he still lapped em @;)

The Brad Fittler Medal adds to a burgeoning trophy case for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles fullback in 2022 after he collected the:

• Wally Lewis Medal,
  • Dally M Medal,
  • and The Players’ Champion by the Rugby League Players’ Association (RLPA).

The Sea Eagles presentation night:
  • ‘Roy Bull’ Best and Fairest Player award,
  • the Players’ Player, Leading Try Scorer, and
  • the ‘Gordon Willoughby’ Medal as the Members’ Best Player’;
  • the NRL and RLPA’s Academic Player of the Year;

and was also named at Fullback in both the Dally M and RLPA Teams of the Year.

How much money do the SOO need to waste on yet another event to present a medal, not saying that Tom doesn’t deserve the award, but I would rather the blues SOO organisation spend their money in better ways, grass roots etc. they seem to have a ritzy party for just about anything these days

Surely one of the most dominant seasons by any player in the history of the game!
(But I too have no idea what the Fittler award is)

The Brad Fittler Medal adds to a burgeoning trophy case for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles fullback in 2022 after he collected the:

• Wally Lewis Medal,
  • Dally M Medal,
  • and The Players’ Champion by the Rugby League Players’ Association (RLPA).

The Sea Eagles presentation night:
  • ‘Roy Bull’ Best and Fairest Player award,
  • the Players’ Player, Leading Try Scorer, and
  • the ‘Gordon Willoughby’ Medal as the Members’ Best Player’;
  • the NRL and RLPA’s Academic Player of the Year;

and was also named at Fullback in both the Dally M and RLPA Teams of the Year.
That's a big swag of awards for Tommy, what a season what a player.

Tommy's form has elevated us to the a Team people love to watch. But he will need help next season and we need more players to step up and provide strike in attack.

Not to take anything away from Tommy's year, but is it really that "dominant" a season if you don't win a premiership? Guess that's the thing about team sport. I reckon he'd trade all the personal accolades for the bigger prize.
Similar team in 2020 first 6 games with turbo we win 4 then he gets injured for the rest of the season and we finish 13th. This year we lose our first 4 games convincingly without turbo, he returns and we end up making the semi final.

Plenty of bog average players have won a premiership in the past sometimes they get to play like garbage at origin level too.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8