Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was dropped from NYC because he only wants to play touch footy but was reinstated at the behest of Bozo because of the money and time invested in him. The club are unsure whether this is going to work out after all. Sounds like he doesn't want to put his body on the line.
What a load of rubbish. Where did you get this **** from?he could be travelling the world playing sevens if he had wanted.

He was dropped from NYC because he only wants to play touch footy but was reinstated at the behest of Bozo because of the money and time invested in him. The club are unsure whether this is going to work out after all. Sounds like he doesn't want to put his body on the line.
WTF ?

What a load of rubbish. Where did you get this **** from?he could be travelling the world playing sevens if he had wanted.
Sorry precious.

Don't you think I might have better things to do then just dream up rubbish about a player in our under 20's? What would I gain from doing such a thing?

I have friends that work at the club and someone asked why he was named on an extended bench last week and I am giving them an answer. You can believe what you want but I don't deal in second hand information from friends of friends, I deal in facts and my track record speaks for itself so kiss my arse you cry baby.

He was named in jumper 21 last week before being reinstated and he tried to grubber kick a ball for himself to get out of his own in goal with the score at 8-6...if you think the club is doing cartwheels about his development then WTF yourself mate.

He was named in jumper 21 last week before being reinstated and he tried to grubber kick a ball for himself to get out of his own in goal with the score at 8-6...if you think the club is doing cartwheels about his development then WTF yourself mate.
Nothing personal with the WTF feathered friend . I was just surprised to by your post .
I did not see that in goal grubber kick play . From what I have seen of him I had not noticed any deliberate defensive lapses.
Has any one else reading seen any poor defensive play by Tom ?

From what I've seen of him he is grossly overrated. Remember how Tom Turbo carved up that age group? Wright has obvious ability, speed and a perfect build for a back but his video showing him running rings about GPS kids had us all over excited. He has not proved himself.

He is playing fullback tonight . If any one can provide some feedback on how he is playing it would be very much appreciated

Nothing personal with the WTF feathered friend . I was just surprised to by your post .
I did not see that in goal grubber kick play . From what I have seen of him I had not noticed any deliberate defensive lapses.
Has any one else reading seen any poor defensive play by Tom ?
Sorry mate I thought you were calling me a bull**** artist...I can handle almost anything but someone calls me a liar?! hahaha.
I don't want to character assassinate the young bloke because I don't know him but word from the club is that he is not progressing as they had hoped and it concerns playing dirty and putting the trick shots away. That's all i'll say.

Sorry mate I thought you were calling me a bull**** artist...I can handle almost anything but something calls me a liar?! hahaha.
I don't want to character assassinate the young bloke because I don't know him but word from the club is that he is not progressing as they had hoped and it concerns playing dirty and putting the trick shots away. That's all i'll say.
Good on you Snake . I appreciate your passion and honesty .
Tom will eventually realize that regardless of how much skill you may have , it is your attitude and work ethics that gets you in the NRL

All I know is that he isn't being paid anywhere near as much as some were suggesting. I heard it was about $18k a year.

Sorry precious.

Don't you think I might have better things to do then just dream up rubbish about a player in our under 20's? What would I gain from doing such a thing?

I have friends that work at the club and someone asked why he was named on an extended bench last week and I am giving them an answer. You can believe what you want but I don't deal in second hand information from friends of friends, I deal in facts and my track record speaks for itself so kiss my arse you cry baby.
Kiss my arse you cry baby haven't had that since school lol. So your saying someone from the club said he would rather play touch correct?apology excepted

Last edited:
Kiss my arse you cry baby haven't had that since school lol. So your saying someone from the club said he would rather play touch correct?
You apparently know it all mate so let's just leave it at that...I don't want you bursting a blood vessel again lol.

@Hgbcds you do realise that I used "touch footy" as a figure of speech yeah? It doesn't mean he wants to leave the NRL to play amateur sport.

figure of speech
noun
  1. a word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical or vivid effect.

@Hgbcds you do realise that I used "touch footy" as a figure of speech yeah? It doesn't mean he wants to leave the NRL to play amateur sport.

figure of speech
noun
  1. a word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical or vivid effect.
Make sure you give your mum a kiss when she tucks you in.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8