tom wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom wright will start for the 20s on Saturday @ brookie v Broncos @1pm . Fullback , good luck tom
Down @ brooky watching the 20s.22.0 to the Broncos at half time.wright hasn't seen much ball but looks half decent when he does get it ,good kicking game.

Yep he can beat a defender but they are a class above our blokes. The ref likes a soft broncos penalty however 26 nil

straight into first grade today then
Definately not .looks ok but did make quite a few mistakes and handling errors will only get better.boys gave a good second half showing from being 26-0 down got it back to 26-22 before losing 32-22. Missing parker , hynes, walker and Bainbridge.

26 to 22 until a manly chip and chase after the siren got 'intercepted' and Boncos scored a 60 meter try.

Looked like a knock on to me but anyway the boys clearly won 2nd half.

Was a promising start from Wright. Plenty still to come though. Didn't have any room or time but showed some of the trademark stepping ability a couple of times and looks promising. Has a massive boot on him with both his sideline conversion and even his kicking for touch grabbing significant metres when he took over the duties from Cust.

Sounds very promising from what you guys are describing given he's only 18 and its his first major RL game. We need a kicker in firsts and hopefully over the next half of the year with the kids he'll develop his RL skills enough to deserve consideration for 5/8 in firsts next year and Walker to centre. As for the team, they made a decent effort against a middle position side. I suspect this team will improve with Wright there and a couple of injured players back.

Any update on this kid. How has he been going the last couple of weeks ?? I think he missed another game or two through injury didn't he ? Are we going against Chuck D's advice and believing the hype ?

I havent seen the kid play but he's had a bad trot with injury. Was out for a couple more weeks recently and only just came back in the last week or two. Is playing full back. Looks like we wont get a sense of what he's like until 2017, unless we cop another series of injuries I suspect he's being brought along slowly because he's not familiar with League at this level. Have noted though that the NYC team seems a little more competitive when he's there. I'll be interested this coming week with Cust back, Bainbridge, Sione Hopoate in the listed team

With young Tom Wright beginning to show his wares in U20s I'm wondering if he is shortening for a wing spot in firsts in 2017. He would make a great combination with Tom T. I also wonder if we will see Knight and perhaps Jamil Hopoate also pushing for firsts in '17. Would a team like this be so bad depending on Matai being unavailable

Tom T.
Tom Wright
Walker
Williame (or Matai)
Taufua
Green
DCE
Lussick
Parcell
Jake T.
Taupau
A.F.B
Buhrer

bench
Knight
Api or Green.
Hopoate
Vave or Starling

Just a thought.

With young Tom Wright beginning to show his wares in U20s I'm wondering if he is shortening for a wing spot in firsts in 2017. He would make a great combination with Tom T. I also wonder if we will see Knight and perhaps Jamil Hopoate also pushing for firsts in '17. Would a team like this be so bad depending on Matai being unavailable

Tom T.
Tom Wright
Walker
Williame (or Matai)
Taufua
Green
DCE
Lussick
Parcell
Jake T.
Taupau
A.F.B
Buhrer

bench
Knight
Api or Green.
Hopoate
Vave or Starling

Just a thought.

A.F.B doesn't play in the backrow.... he is a prop every day of the week I would have thought.

Meehan with an offseason under him will probably be pushing first grade as well given he has already cracked the rorters team

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2