Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading some FB posts about him from people who have watched in GPS they reckon he thinks tackle is something you take fishing

That is what I thought until I realised the highlights were mostly from the 7's tournament - not much passing and structured play in those events.

You're right defense isn't his strongest attribute - but what rugby player can tackle?? We can teach him that. He goes alright and is quite toey. He's also played a bit of fullback and runs at the line hard, wouldn't be surprised if they have lined him up to take over from Killer in a year or two.

There will be a decent, slightly fresh team on the park and hopefully no more player white anting next year. There is actually stuff to look forward to.

A temporary status known as " the in between zone".

When we are running about 14th all year the **** will hit the fan once more.

I expect 4 weeks of normality , and then when we are 0-4 it will start again!!

Must be hyperbole week in the press. Now the Telecrap is blowing up about Tom's highlight package. Hayne must be asleep...

Mmm, don't think we should get to carried away with this kid.... Great news but let's hope the club don't put the pressure of taking over from Foran on him...... Plus watching the clip on daily telegraph he seems to be toying with kids half his size in a game with plenty of space to move, our game is nothing like that.... This kid will have a lot less time and space to work his magic..... But fingers crossed for this one.

Sevens football is next door to touch footy. Can't believe Kelly's comments on this kid's ability. His defence needs heaps of work. And this is not from tv highlights rest assured.

Can we at least give him a go before we assassinate him like we have with every other signing to date?

I remember reading that people here suggested JWH was too overweight and soft when we first heard that we snared him from Union.

Jeez guys, im excited to see Myles, Lussick, Brown, Koroisou & the return of Lawrence, Buhrer & Gutherson when they are all match fit again.

Also, prospects like Demetriou, Travers, Heins (is it?), Trbojevic etc. That NYC team has quite a few belters in it guys.

Really exciting times ahead for Manly I reckon.

Can we at least give him a go before we assassinate him like we have with every other signing to date?

I remember reading that people here suggested JWH was too overweight and soft when we first heard that we snared him from Union.

Jeez guys, im excited to see Myles, Lussick, Brown, Koroisou & the return of Lawrence, Buhrer & Gutherson when they are all match fit again.

Also, prospects like Demetriou, Travers, Heins (is it?), Trbojevic etc. That NYC team has quite a few belters in it guys.

Really exciting times ahead for Manly I reckon.
Yeah but I heard the guy that cleans the windows on the demountables at Narrabeen got bumped back to part time so **** that I'm cancelling my membership...

A temporary status known as " the in between zone".

When we are running about 14th all year the **** will hit the fan once more.

I expect 4 weeks of normality , and then when we are 0-4 it will start again!!
After picking us to win no games & taking out the woodenspoon this year , I would've thought your over the top negativity might of eased up.
Or Is my sarcasm detector rooted again?

After picking us to win no games & taking out the woodenspoon this year , I would've thought your over the top negativity might of eased up.
Or Is my sarcasm detector rooted again?
Looks like your sarcasm detector is rooted!!

And please note my comments about on field events have been nothing like " over the top negativity", quite the opposite really!!

Looks like your sarcasm detector is rooted!!

And please note my comments about on field events have been nothing like " over the top negativity", quite the opposite really!!

Sorry buddy ,I was referring to earlier in the year ,when it was all self confessed doom & gloom.
Now look ,we are battling for the finals... Theres always light at the end of the tunnels.
I just thought it strange you already had us pegged for 14th place next year ,I would of figured our gains seem to favour our losses.

Sorry buddy ,I was referring to earlier in the year ,when it was all self confessed doom & gloom.
Now look ,we are battling for the finals... Theres always light at the end of the tunnels.
I just thought it strange you already had us pegged for 14th place next year ,I would of figured our gains seem to favour our losses.

Nah I think injury free we will be top 8 for sure, don't think we have quite the cattle for top 4 though.

Although who knows with the rule changes maybe it's the right mix .

Wish I had won Oz Lotto last night. I would of bought the club and sacked quite a few Dinosaurs and built the Club up to where it should be. It's just getting worse by the day
If I won oz lotto, I would buy a carribean island, build a footy field and have you and your dinosaur mates sort things out while I lay back, sip on a piña colada and enjoy the .... Contest.

Nah I think injury free we will be top 8 for sure, don't think we have quite the cattle for top 4 though.

Although who knows with the rule changes maybe it's the right mix .
Yep ,the changes are going to be more like the old days hopefully, A dynamic player like DCE should really make the most out these advantages.

Yep ,the changes are going to be more like the old days hopefully, A dynamic player like DCE should really make the most out these advantages.

Although as I said elsewhere I think we are short a damaging front rower ( although Jake Turbo might in fact be the one already) and a first grade 5/8, doesn't have to be a superstar just FG standard.

I'm against putting Lyon in there but Im guessing they will do that and put Hiku in the centres, and Tom Turbo on the wing.

I'm under the impression Lyon may be against it too.I say letting him retire in the centres taking less tackles will preserve him some.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6