Tom T Injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How many hit ups did he do coming off his own line . I cringed every time he took the ball up , thinking he is using his frame as a battering ram . Dont get me wrong i think our forwards are doing a fair job at the moment but i dont see why a fullback should be doing the hard yards off our line . Probably because jorge is out , i dont know.
Pretty common for most of the back 3 to do hit ups and dummy half runs coming off own like (except poor old snake)

I enjoy watching young tom at full back cause he does a terrific job with the kick returns and the more we seem him chimming into the back line the more excited i get

9News also reporting 6 weeks for Turbo. He has left the ground before with that ankle strain :(

Snake came off as a precaution, so we maybe right at full back @:worried:

Yet Barrett said in the presser that Snake's no chance on Saturday....who/what to believe :wondering:

Yet Barrett said in the presser that Snake's no chance on Saturday....who/what to believe :wondering:
Don't know, I was distracted for some reason @:blush:
Capture.JPG

Pretty common for most of the back 3 to do hit ups and dummy half runs coming off own like (except poor old snake)

I enjoy watching young tom at full back cause he does a terrific job with the kick returns and the more we seem him chimming into the back line the more excited i get
He's going to be a gooden.

He's going to be a gooden.

I had to do a double take there. For a moment I thought you said godden, as in former Knights fullback Brad Godden LOL

That guy went from being selected in Australia's World Cup Final squad in 1992 (though Tim Brasher ended up at fullback for the game at Wembley) to all but forgotten about within 6 months. Lost the Knights FB job to Robbie O'Davis in 1993 and ended up mostly in the centres. Then when he joined the Hunter Mariners it was as a fullback but again ended up losing out to Robbie Ross. Ended up playing the last 2 years of his career with Leeds.

Last edited:
I turned off the TV but did he get injured in the last minute of the game, after being rushed back early from injury?

Next time can we please not rush him back to cover for some incompetent recruiting decisions that have lead us to our current situation.

I turned off the TV but did he get injured in the last minute of the game, after being rushed back early from injury?

Next time can we please not rush him back to cover for some incompetent recruiting decisions that have lead us to our current situation.
Maybe we should have kept Gutho and Hiku and gone over the cap then we could medically retire Snake and sell Myles back to the Gold Coast

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7