Tom T, Gutherson and Hiku

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually though Blair was very good last night, at least he actually goes for and catches bombs! He usually gets a good amount of runs and metres and he was unlucky to have a try disallowed last night.

He just turned 18. We have to be patient and not rush him.

Jake just had a birthday, Tom's was back in October.

My point was that he is not there yet and needs to be brought through, thought that was pretty obvious. There are quite a few calling for him to be in first grade already.

HOW WE LOST THE GAME. THE FORWARDS KILLED THEMSELVES TRYING ALL GAME, ONLY FOR BLAIR TO AGAIN LEAK ANOTHER DEFENSIVE ERROR AND THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR MANLY. View attachment 1290 WAKE THE F**K UP 2V. THANKS AGAIN BLAIR,

So Blair stays out on the winger and lets the center go through untouched and unchallenged is the solution?

FMD

Maybe the missing center was the problem in that play??? Maybe the center shouldn't let himself get dragged in 20+ metres???

upload_2015-3-21_18-44-34.png

Just messing with you mate:rofl:

FEATHERED FRIENDS, IVE CALMED DOWN ON BLAIR AFTER A FEW , WHY DONT WE LIKE THE CAPS?

If you persist in writing your posts in all capital letters then be prepared to have your posts removed instead of edited.

To answer your question though, writing in all capital letters is the text version of shouting.

Not having a back on the bench has cost us dearly in many matches - two this season already. Coaches seem to think that back never get injured. Game 1: Gutherson and Foran injured. Last night: Williame and Matai. It totally disrupts the backline when you have forwards filling in.
Time for a rethink, and keep a reserve back in the 17.
Hi Mr Sheens how is life post coaching going?

If you persist in writing your posts in all capital letters then be prepared to have your posts removed instead of edited.

To answer your question though, writing in all capital letters is the text version of shouting.

As anyone who has used the internet since ...oh the year 2000 at least has known.

And why would anyone feel the need to repeatedly post in caps?

Many forums ban persistent caps lock idiots.

YOU BLOODY RIPPER, JETHRO!!!

Seriously, there are two things that should never be forgotten..

1. Reading posts written in capitals is annoying.
2. Peta Hiku can do anything!!

YOU BLOODY RIPPER, JETHRO!!!

Seriously, there are two things that should never be forgotten..

1. Reading posts written in capitals is annoying.
2. Peta Hiku can do anything!!

At least Hiku's back in the conversation!

Some good points before about him being kept on the wing for continuity and to learn the role. Only time will tell I guess. Great time to be a Manly supporter guys with so many young players coming through. Very Interesting times ahead!

At least Hiku's back in the conversation!

Some good points before about him being kept on the wing for continuity and to learn the role. Only time will tell I guess. Great time to be a Manly supporter guys with so many young players coming through. Very Interesting times ahead!

Hiku is going about his apprenticeship quietly and doing quite well. What an asset to the team he will be in the future, and is right now. A player that can cover wing, centre, fullback and I believe 5/8 if given the chance. I'd really like to see him get a couple of games in the 6.

Once his contract finishes, and if we can get him to sign again, I think he'd make a good captain in the future. For the same reasons that others feel Foran would have made a good captain.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2